||~𝔈𝔩𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫~||

Hotaru sits atop a truck's roof humming happily as she watches the road pass by quickly

Hotaru sits atop a truck's roof humming happily as she watches the road pass by quickly. Glancing down at her phone she looks at the gps tracker as they approach their destination quickly.

When she had encountered Kunikida she had placed a tracker on him as it would make her job easier when she needed to intervene in instances like this. Her brother's influence had yet again swayed her better judgment so here she was playing hero when she was anything but that.

To be honest she probably would have come here anyway given that the guild had been pissing her off. They had been meddling in things they shouldn't have and targeting her brother was the last straw.

She always knew they were annoying but now they had gotten on her nerves and she wanted to retaliate.

Her eyes light up as she sees the sight of Kunikida and an orange haired boy being held in the air by tentacles and she slips her phone into her pocket. As they near the group she realizes the truck wasn't stopping and tilts her head wondering why the drivers seemed to not see them.

Green light shimmers around the area and she realizes that this was the effects of an ability.

"For Naomi's sake I would burn the whole world down" she hears the boy say.

She stands up and lifts the truck up into the air just before it hits the two guild members and leans over the top of the suspended vehicle peering into the window at the terrified driver.

"Good morning sir. What a fine day we are having" she says grinning at him.

The man screams at the sight of her masked face and tears well up in his eyes. "What is happening?!"

Hotaru ignores his question and glances at the floor of the passenger side eyeing the baseball bat there. "Do you mind if I borrow that?" she asks, tilting her head to the side.

The man swallows and follows her gaze seeing the bat in question. "Take whatever you want!" he yelps as the bat gently floats past his face and into her grasp.

"I'll be sure to bring this back when I am done with it. For now stay here. See you soon!"

Hotaru jumps down off the truck and lands on the ground grinning as she twirls the bat making her way towards the four people who watch her in shock and confusion. "Another one from the armed detective agency? How annoying" the dark haired man says his tone droll as he stares at her uninterested.