||۵𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔢۵||

Footsteps sound against the metal staircase leading into the dark room and Kunikida, Dazai and Atsushi stand before a brightly lit space where dozens of computer screens surround the figure of a young boy

Footsteps sound against the metal staircase leading into the dark room and Kunikida, Dazai and Atsushi stand before a brightly lit space where dozens of computer screens surround the figure of a young boy. "How's the work coming along informant?" Kunikida's voice sounds through the quiet expanse.

"Not bad four-eyes. Better than that dusty green notebook I bet" Rozukou says, turning towards the man with a smirk on his face.

"That's a lot of attitude coming from a cyber criminal. I wonder what would happen if your proceedings saw the light of day" Kunikida bites back and Rozukou chuckles at him.

"I have my ways of getting out of trouble. Can't say the same for you though"

"I'm sure your father would be proud of your dealings"

Rozuko's face drastically twists into one of fury and contempt his jaw clenching "You keep my father out of this, Kunikida"

Atsushi's eyes widen as he hears the harshness from the boy who had seemed pretty lighthearted in the beginning. "More importantly you are late. I wonder... was it because you were on a date. Nah that couldn't be it" the boy's temperament quickly changes again back into the lighthearted teasing one he had giving Atsushi whiplash.

Atsushi goes to look at Kunikida when he sees something on the boy's desk. He tilts his head confused when he spots the familiar stuffed bear there. He looks back at the boy and sees the water in the tank move unnaturally even though the fish is almost motionless within its contents.

"Who's the new guy?" Rokuzou asks curiously.

Atsushi stands straight at the boy stares at him "I am Nakajima Atsushi"

Rozuko twitches at the name and quirks his lips at the boy "the names Taguchi Rokuzou and I am a spy. For the right price I can dig up dirt on anything"

"Speaking of dirt, what do you have on our anonymous informant?" Kunikida asks, wanting to cut straight to the point.

"The azure messenger," Rokuzou says and Kinikida's eyes widen. 

"What?"

"The mole can't be that bad of a guy. He did tell us where the hostages are"

"Its possible" Dazai's elated tone interrupts him as he leans over the top of his screen "it would be shame though if we went there and after all of that they turned out to be the kidnappers"