||❃𝔖𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫❃||

"Huh, so this is one of the mafia's hideouts

"Huh, so this is one of the mafia's hideouts. Nice" Hotaru says as she looks around admiring the blank cement walls that were dimly lit. The only thing that made them different from any other building was the blood painting them in all different shades of red and varying in size.

"They need a new interior designer though. I could give them a contact. Valerie does some good work"

"Nightshade you are in the depths of the mafia's prisoner holding center and you feel the need to critique their decorating skills?" Rokuzo asks in disbelief from the other side of the earpiece.

"Of course! The atmosphere you present is such an important thing when you are supposed to be the bad guy. Any mistake and your enemies may get the wrong impression" Horatu says and walks over to a pillar that has a massive amount of blood pooling around it and shackles hanging from their posts.

"Ohhh now we are getting somewhere" she says gleefully and pokes the cuff watching in fascination as it makes a clanking noise as it swings "This is kinda kinky. Didn't know those mafioso were into that kinda stuff"

Hotaru invisions herself in these cuffs with Mori's greedy and hungry eyes gleaming down at her and she shivers scurrying away from them. "Nevermind. Mori would definitely be into this"

Rokuzo sighs at his boss's antics knowing that despite her childishness and uncaring attitude she had every right to be that way given that nothing could really hurt her.

He clicks the mouse on his screens as he leans back in his overy cushioned chair and looks over the blueprints he had found of the building.

Ever since he officially moved in with her she decked him out with a new headquarters in her basement, new technology that he could have only dreamed of owning and anything you could ever have hoped to eat in the fridge upstairs.

She was an avid eater so she had her kitchen stocked with copious amounts of food and drinks. Most of the drinks were caffeine based or alcoholic but she was kind enough to buy some things not made of those addictive substances since she had two other people in the house now.

As he spent more time with her he got to know more about her and her annoying habits. Hotaru was equal parts harsh and childish. The two always seemed to fight and made her seem bipolar at times.