Epilogue (Part Two)

Chapter Fifty One:
Good Ones

Pearl Essence MirzaBaton Rogue, Louisiana

Pearl Essence Mirza
Baton Rogue, Louisiana

19 years later...

"Ouuu, I'm gon' beat yo ass, Ahsan." Pearl threatened him with narrowed eyes as her son rolled his eyes.

"Mama, I ain't even mean to do that." Ahsan kissed his teeth which was another cross that Pearl made mentally.

"So who put a gun to yo head and told you to skip school for the whole week?" She asked, her hands were on her hips as she listened to her son's bullshit.

"No one, mama." He sighed. "Unc Reese told me that you used to do the same when you was my age."

Pearl rolled her eyes, Reese always told Ahsan shit that made her look hypocritical. She noted down mentally to tear his ass up later when she called him up.

"Exactly, ion want you doin' that shit." She said to him seriously.

Ahsan had grown so tall that Pearl had to look up at him. His 6'2 ass was disrespectful and had the same mentality she had when she was in high school. She only hoped that he eventually got his act together. Ahsan was brown skin with waves, just like his daddy.

Pearl couldn't deny that he looked like Blanco, from his eyes to his nose but that didn't change the intense love she had for her first born. Despite how disrespectful and immature he was.

"Wait 'till yo daddy hear 'bout this." Pearl warned, walking off.

Ahsan's strong man posture immediately crumbled at the mention of his father. He immediately followed his mama, begging her not to tell him but he knew that she'd tell him.

Mohameed was by far scarier than Pearl. He didn't hit his kids but Ahsan was just a lot more scared of disappointing him than anyone else.

"You're done." Alacia laughed at her older brother while she scrolled through her phone.

Ahsan mugged his sister before following his mama into the kitchen to beg her not to tell.

Alacia continued to scroll through her phone before getting up and heading up stairs. She stared at her reflection in the bathroom, fixing up her hair.

She was a carbon-copy of Mohameed. Alacia had his beautiful, smooth darkin, his pearly white teeth and all his facial features. From his thick lips to his somewhat wide nose. She had even picked up his height, being 5'10.