High School Sweethearts - 20 (He Knew?)

*★*----------------------------------*★*

'Where to go... Where to go...

Gosh, you wish that you could teleport or something... It'll make things so much easier.

  You were finding for an entrance into the cabin and was about to go into a breakdown. You know that you're running out of time and who knows what'll Cedric do to your poor cousin Dane... 

  Like a guardian angel that had decided to grace you with their kindness, 520 shouted to you from afar.

"Master, over here!"

  You quickly scurried over to the floating ball, checking all over the place while doing so. Finally letting out a big huff when you made it to the back door, you quickly tensed up again because of a new problem... The door looks old, and you weren't sure if it was locked or not. 

"Don't worry master. I don't know why but, it seems like the back door is unlocked." 

You stared at 520 dumbfounded, but nevertheless, you now don't need to use a lot of energy to go in...

'Well that's convenient... But even if it wasn't locked, the door might creak when I move it...'

  "Uhm, sorry master. I searched up solutions but couldn't really find any useful ones that we can use."

...or so you thought.

*★*-------------after a bit (a lot) of creaking-------------*★*

Phew. You finally got in. Kinda surprised that Cedric didn't notice anything...?

  You creeped in slowly and looked around in alert. It's terribly quiet in here... Surely, Cedric didn't noti-

"WATCH OUT!!" 520 shouted.

  It was too late. The figure that did the surprise attack already got your arms pinned behind your back. Damn, it hurts, this guy's strong... 

But as soon as you figured who the person was, he said your name in surprise. His grip relaxed as a result.

"Y-Y/N?"

  You were about to run but Cedric, the boy in front of you, grabbed your wrist again. This time, he gripped them harder than last time, which let you cry out in pain.

  "I knew someone was following me but I never thought that it would be you," he frowned and whispered, clearly unhappy.

  "Ce-Cedric! We can sit down and talk about this. Please don't do anything irrational! So if you could be a gentleman right now and letgoofme, I would appreciate it... aha...haha..." 

  You basically said that in an unbelievable speed with an almost monotone voice. Some words came out all blended together too, all thanks to your nervousness. 

'I swear... if I die right now...'

  So now, the two of you are sitting beside each other on the old yet comfortable couch. You had requested for him to let go of you, so he did. But in return, he sat very close to you, to the point that he was basically all over you.

  You cried internally, but tried your best to force out a smile before turning your head towards Cedric.

  "So uh, I kindaaaaa followed you hereee... so yeah, h-here we are..." You uncomfortably blurted out those words, stuttering mid-sentence by noticing the way Cedric is looking at you. You could feel the heat from your whole body coming back again. He was just looking at you with his beautiful eyes, filled with all kinds of unspoken emotions. 

  'OKAY. No Y/N, this is not the time to go all blushy blushy!' You looked down in embarrassment. But felt the figure next to you moved even closer. 

  Panicking, you looked to your right with a confused but flustered look. The handsome boy was still staring at you, both of your faces were so close to each other that the your lips could almost touc-... OKAY. NO MORE. BAD!

"Why?" The voice caught you off guard.

"Huh?" You said, confused.

"Is he that important to you?"

  "Why do you care so much about the others..." His hands cupped your cheeks suddenly, you widened your eyes in surprise.

"TELL ME. What do you like about HIM? I'LL CHANGE FOR YOU!"

  "JUST FORGET ABOUT HIM! I'M THE ONLY ONE YOU'LL EVER NEED, THE ONLY ONE YOU'LL EVER LOVE!"

  Cedric contemplated for a bit, and as if he had made up his mind, he furrowed his brows before hugging you and whispering a small "Sorry."

  You arms hang in midair, unsure of what to do. Deciding NOT to fight back, (because you'll probably have a higher chance to die if you do that) you slowly move your arms around Cedric's body. Then, you used your right hand to pat his back, reassuring him that you weren't scared by his sudden outburst.

What you didn't know is, that Cedric was actually smirking while enjoying the hug.

How could he not notice that it was you who had followed him all the way here?

Did you think that he really forgot about locking the back door?

Why did you think the house was extremely quiet when you got here?

"WARNING! CEDRIC IS GOING TO DO A WHOLE ASS CAROTID STRIKE ON YOU!"

*★*----------------------------------*★*