IMtHPiW?! - 22 (It's that Same Store Name Again!)

*★*----------------------------------*★*

  You woke up grumpily today, a big frown is plastered on your face while you try to get up from your wonderful bed. You didn't really get a good sleep last night from because of a nightmare. 520 saw you twist and turn while dreaming, your eyebrows were furrowed as well...

  It casted a spell secretly to help you relieve it, and that's when you finally slept peacefully.

  520 noticed your grumpy mood and tried to cheer you up, "Master... Cheer up! I know you can do it, since you're the best after all!"

  You look at 520 and grabbed it in your arms, hugging it tightly and nuzzling against it. It was warm, so you giggled while doing so.

  "H-HEY! I- CAN..'T- BR...REATHE...!!!" 520 said while trying to get out of your arms.

  You pouted and let 520 go, as soon as you did so— it gasped for air dramatically, as if it was a living thing and not a circle lightbulb robot that aids you in making Cedric fall in love with you.

  "Goodness... thought I was gonna die here..." 520 said quietly, glancing at you to see if you heard what it had just said or not.

  You plopped back down on your bed, looking like as if you had just realized life has no meaning for you anymore.

  That's when 520 tried again, "Uhm... Since it's a Saturday today, why don't you go shopping for clothes to wear next Friday?"

  You shot up immediately from your bed, eyes sparkling from the idea that 520 had recommended to you.

"GOOD IDEA!" you shouted out loud.

If you had a tail right now, you'd be wagging as fast as helicopter blades.

  Your door suddenly opened and Anita poked her head inside of your room, "My lady, is everything okay?! I heard you shouting!"

'Oops... I was too excited that I forgot about that...'

  You awkwardly laughed, "Ah yes! I thought of a great idea to do later! Anita, tell Rose that I'll be going shopping for a gown later, she'll accompany me for today!"

  Anita looked at you with a bit of suspicion, but still said nothing nonetheless... If you don't want to talk about it, then she won't force you.

"Yes, my lady."

  Speaking of Anita, not much changed with her appearance. She was still as pretty as she was 6 years ago, and it makes you wonder what kind of face routine she uses to preserve her beauty that well...

Oh well.

  Speaking of shopping, you wondered if anyone wants to come with you today, so you sent a message in a new group chat consisting of you and the 3 siblings.

(forgive me im too lazy to do the chatting thing again T - T)

——

You:
Heyy, I wanna go shopping for a new dress today, who wants to join me?

Cedric:
Me.