IMtHPiW?! - 20 (6 Years Later)

*★*----------------------------------*★*

  So... you kind of gave up after thinking for a while. Definitely not because that you're lazy, but because today took you quite a lot of energy already. 

  520 heard what you're thinking about and couldn't help but say, "Uh-huh... how about the gifts that you've gotten today then?"

  Speaking of the gifts, it didn't take longer than a millisecond for you to become energized. You laughed in a evil way, thinking about how much the clock would sell for. 

  520 facepalmed with its imaginary hand, it couldn't even look at you anymore. Its smart, beautiful, gorgeous, +1000 more compliments... master turned into... 

ahem MammonfromObeyMe ahem

  You asked 520 for the price that you can sell for that gift with two of your eyes sparkling. But in the end, you decided to just keep it in your virtual backpack instead. Just in case if any of the latter character that you're going to live as... needs money.

  For the plushie that Cedric had gotten for you, you decided to put it on your bed, to hug it to sleep every night.

*★*----------------------------------*★*

6 years have since passed.

  All that time have passed quickly. You've witness all sorts of events by now. From growing up as a cute little girl to an absolutely stunning lady now. Of course, everyone around your age grew up to be very gorgeous too; including Joanne.

  Speaking about her, she's still using the same technique as she did in the past, making or saying back-handed things to you. Sure, it can be quite annoying, but since she managed to put on a good reputation these years, you have no choice but to let her be for now.

  Especially since Joanne grew up to be a very gentle looking person, one sight of her will make you feel like she's very approachable. Which is one of the crucial reasons why she had maintained her 'gentle big sister' persona after all these years.

  You, on the other hand, grew up to be a very elegant person. It was mostly because of all those years of etiquette learning, ballet, and piano lessons. You decided to add those last two to your learning list, since you wanted to learn as much skills as you can in this life. 

  You managed to make your reputation better too; gaining quite a lot of following on your social media and even getting the student council president position in your school. 

  The thing is, you didn't have people surrounding you everyday like they do to Joanne. Not because they dislike you or anything, but since you've gotten a lot of well-known awards and achievements, the fellow students get intimidated by your aura and success.

  It's like... they think that they're not worth to talk or—— show up in front of you. They basically look at you like some untouchable, unreachable goddess.

  Plus, you're really good friends with all of the siblings of the royal family.

  "HEYYYYY! BIG SISTER Y/N!!!!!" a young yet energetic male voice shouted across the hallway. 

  You stopped in your tracks, and started moving towards the side of the hallway. The others did the same thing as you did because...

The sound of a loud thud came not long after, followed by the sound of a cry.

"OUCH!" the young boy said.

  You walked towards him and bent down, reaching your hand towards him, "You know, you really don't have to run every time you see me... It's dangerous!"

  The boy gave you a big smile as he placed his hands on yours, "Sorry... It's just that... I was too excited to see you!"

You shook your head and sighed, "Come on, let's find your siblings."

"Hehe... Alright!" 

  The 9 year old boy is indeed Garyth, he changed a lot in these past few years, and most of it was because of you. He was cautious around you at first— but after all those years of hard work, you got him to be closer to you. 

  But something about him feels off, you couldn't really pinpoint it though. Since he hadn't done anything to hurt you yet, you decided to shake those thoughts away for now.

  Your heels clang as you walked gracefully in the hallway, Garyth following beside you. You heard whispers about Joanne, at first you didn't really mind it, since it was pretty normal. But when you heard the word 'birthday party' coming out from a student's mouth. You stopped in your tracks once again.

  You're wearing a very pretty outfit today. A black button up shirt that has balloon sleeves, a fishtail dress, with a pillbox hat and a black shoulder bag to accessorize your overall look.

 A black button up shirt that has balloon sleeves, a fishtail dress, with a pillbox hat and a black shoulder bag to accessorize your overall look

  As you walk towards that one student, your dress flowed along. Garyth looked at you confused but still followed you nonetheless. 

  "Hey," you started, "Sorry to eavesdrop but— you just say something about a birthday party?" 

  The girl got startled when she heard your voice, she turned around shyly and said, "Ah, n-no need to say sorry... Uhm, yeah! It's actually Joanne's birthday next week, and she gave me an invitation letter—— here!"

  You nodded and smiled at the girl, which made her blush harder than before. You then said thank you and walked away, leaving the girl and her best friend looking at you stunned.

  As soon as you step into the cafeteria, you bumped into the two siblings. You stumbled a bit but thanks to Cedric's help, you stayed on your feet. You smiled and thanked him, which led to him smiling back.

  After all these years, you managed to get his intimacy level from 75% to 90%, and its been stuck there since.

  Gwyneth and Garyth pouted when they saw your interaction with Cedric. To stop you guys from flirting any more, Gwyneth hugged your arm and led you to the cafeteria. You giggled as you let her do what she wants, which made Cedric's sadness only last for a moment.

  You decided to line up for food, since you didn't bring any today. You had told the siblings about it before, but seeing Cedric following you confused you, since he always brings his own food.

  Assuming that he only wanted to accompany you, you shrugged it off and went your way to the  counter. 

Everything was normal until you felt something in front of your foot.

*★*----------------------------------*★*

Author's Note:

Hi! Sorry for this super late update aaaaaa

I'm super busy these days, so again, I'm very very very sorry for this late update.

This chapter was done pretty badly ngl, but I didn't want to make you guys wait any longer, so I decided to just publish this one today.

Anyways, thank you guys for reading, I hope you enjoy this one too~

*★*----------------------------------*★*