IMtHPiW?! - 10 (Siblings Fighting Over You)

*★*----------------------------------*★*

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Good news~

It's finally summer break... which means more updates to this story! (well, if I don't have writer's block lol)

I'm pretty sad about graduating... I didn't get to spend more time with my classmates bc of what's been happening. 

I mean, I don't exactly hate it though, just find it kind of a waste...??

Since... if I have to be honest, the start of quarantine really helped me. It pulled me out from events ( that was happening at the same time) that had made me drown in despair.

I was this close from going absolutely crazy. I know it sounds very exaggerated but... it's not. I was helpless and everything had been stressing me out. Considering myself to be a patient and organized person... the situation must've been a huge deal to made such an impact on me.

But anyways, that was all in the past.

So... yeah, thanks for listening to my little rant ig

I just hope that the people who graduated this year, or actually— everyone, would find the path they want someday and pursue it.

*★*----------------------------------*★*

  It's been a few months and your intimate level with Cedric had went up to 30%— which means that he now considers you as a friend.

  You've been going to the palace 3 to 4 times a week. You couldn't really go everyday since... your father decided that it is now the right time for you to learn basic knowledge of what a noble lady does.

But it isn't exactly... "basic."

Etiquette, music, embroidery, writing...

  All of the lessons made you cried inside. The good thing was that your parents had let you choose an instrument to learn. Since you had experience with piano because of the last world, you decided to choose it to learn it once again.

  The lessons were going decently well, especially with your piano lessons. It's a good thing that you "had" a skill before coming into this world.

  It was a bit hard at first, sure. You were also complaining and regretting about it. But... you endured it, these lessons are extremely crucial for a noble lady in this world. You wouldn't mind if you were just from a normal family, but... that isn't the case.

  You are now Y/N Bell. Born in a family that its position is above all, excluding the royals— of course. So, it's expected that you should also handle the responsibilities that comes with this title.

Also, you've already mastered half of the spells by now.

  Anyways, Cedric definitely acts a bit less alert around you now. He doesn't even get surprised anymore if you came out of nowhere just to greet him. In fact, the days without you seems a bit boring to him now.

  You always come up with something fresh and fun. He unknowingly enjoys your little conversations with him, even though he only says a word in like... 1 in 10 statements that you make.

So, you're basically talking to yourself... kinda...

  Of course, he still isn't admitting that he's getting more attached to you now.