IMtHPiW?! - 18 (Gifts)

*★*----------------------------------*★*

She looked at you in excitement as she hand over the huge gift to you.

Except that... there's a hint of malicious satisfaction in her eyes when you finally saw what the gift was.

It was a clock.

A really beautiful one

Especially the flowers, it's as if spring embraced the clock itself.

  You giggled, not because you like the gift. It's just that you couldn't comprehend how she's stupid enough to give this as a gift for you.

  But of course, Joanne thought you giggled from the former reason. She closed her eyes in relief, opening her chocolate-like orbs once again to look at you in belittlement. Thinking that you didn't understand the meaning of the gift, I mean... you ARE just a kid.

Ah, but sadly, you're not the little Y/N Bell.

A clock as a gift to someone that was just in a coma...

"Why didn't you die?

"You should've died.

"I hope death comes upon you sooner."

That's basically the meaning of it.

  There's something that you've been confused about. Why does she despise you so much? Enough for her to wish death upon yourself? You did nothing to her too...

And no memories of Y/N Bell bullying her in the past too...

  'So, what was the reason? ' you finally asked 520, since it could hear what you were thinking, but it kept quiet as you thought a while ago.

  "FINALLY! I've been waiting for you to ask me that!" the shining ball said. As response, you raised your brow in confusion.

  "She's from another country," 520 looked at you excitingly, expecting a funny reaction from you.

You looked at 520 in shock, "R-really????????"

520 nodded. 

Yes, you may think, "Well... what about being in another country?"

  But this is a world different from where you're from, in another time, in another place. No citizen is allowed to live in another country other than the place of where they're from. It is not exactly a REAL rule, but it's there because it's a form of "pride and loyal" to stay in your own country.