XXXV

-"Damn girl the bottle almost gone

-
"Damn girl the bottle almost gone." I laughed grabbing the bottle from Mya's drunk ass. "That shit hits different." she mumbled and I laughed.

I was also drunk as fuck. I couldn't feel my own feet. That's some shit. I guess I smoked too shit.

"I wanna lay down." Mya looks at me. "Let's lay down then." I said and she takes her shoes off and her jacket.

I took my rings off and my shoes plus my hat. I lay down and Mya laid her head on my stomach. Oh?
-

LATE-NIGHT SEX I WAN SEE WHAT THAT MOUTH DO! Ah NBAYOUNGBOY at the finest

I'm not gonna lie to you. I was off the Whitney and I was feeling myself and I was feeling Tae.

He fine as fuck and he knows it. The first time Tae talked to me I had to stay loyal to Melo but God damn Tae is fine.
-

-We watched tv and randomly Mya grabs the remote

-
We watched tv and randomly Mya grabs the remote. "Whatchu doin?" I asked her and she didn't say anything. She put on 'Poison' by Brent Fyiaz.

Now correct a nigga if he wrong but ain't this song freaky? Shit it's a bop tho.

Mya sat up and looked at me.

Damn Mya bout bad as hell. She fit in all the right places. She small but thick. God damn.

I was feeling her. I think she was feeling me too. "Whatchu thinking bout?" I asked sitting up and pulling her closer to me.

"Nothing." she shook her head and started to climb on top of me. I bit my lip and put my hands on her waist.

If ya mama around..go to ya room.

She leans down kissing on my neck. I rubbed my hands on her back and lifted her shirt up a little. "Woah..hold on Mya." I pull her away.

"You just drunk. And you just broke up with a nigga." she gave me a straight face. "Tae I'm fine. If I wasn't drunk I still do the same." she mumbled.

"You sure tho?" I asked again. "Positive." she smiled. "Ight.." I said lowly and I started kissing her.
-

-I wrap my arms around his neck and he laid me down

-
I wrap my arms around his neck and he laid me down. The music in the back made everything 10x better.

He kissed on my neck and his hands were up my shirt. "Mmm." I closed my eyes and he pulls away taking his shirt off.

HOT TAMALE ON A TUESDAY NIGHT.
(I be saying that irl🥲)

He takes mine off too.

"Damn you fine as hell." he mumbled. I laughed and we started to kiss again. His hand went down my stomach to my jeans.

He pulled away again and started to take my jeans off and the rest of my stuff. My breath got heavier by the second. Then he laid me on my stomach.

I hear his belt come off. I feel both of his hands on my waist pulling my hips up.

I feel him and lord. "Mmm.." I moan. "Arch that shit." I heard him. I arch my back and he started to go crazy.

"Tae.." I moaned grabbing on the sheets and pillows around me.

He pulls my hair and pulled my back up to his chest. He kissed my neck and my god. Our skin made noise throughout the whole room. I pull Tae's hair and he went faster. I whined putting my hand on his that was holding my stomach.

I scratch his hand and it made him go faster. I had my nails done so I know that shit hurt. "Fuck Mya.." He groans. "Oh fuck." I whine digging my nails into his hand.

"Tae keep goin-" I said out of breath and I scratched his hand harder. My face scrunched up and nothing but moans came out my mouth.

I finished and Tae pulled out on my back. He grabs a shirt and wiped my back.

"I'm not done yet. Whatchu thought?" Tae put me on my back. "Sounded like you were tired." I laughed a little.

"Ion get tired like you.." he said rubbing my legs and I wrapped my legs around his torso and he leans down starting again.

Felt that shit in my soul.
-

i apologize..for that trash ass mfkn smut..
i frl jus went in my drafts and picked one of Melo and changed the name😭
i'm so smart!!
give me my certificate!!!!!

i frl jus went in my drafts and picked one of Melo and changed the name😭i'm so smart!! give me my certificate!!!!!

y'all reading this^
anyway bye and fuck misspelling 🥷🏾.