𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢

Gabriela known as Gabby or Gabs to her family and friends, is a young girl who knows what she wants and is ready to fight get it. She was born in Paris and lived there until she was nine, then her family moved to Birmingham and they lived there for four years before she moved to Calgary with her mom and little brother and they lived there for 4 years before they moved back to Birmingham one year ago.

She doesn't really have a Birmingham accent amd instead it's mixed because she lived in Canada for a while. She speaks English,French,Portuguese,Arabic and darija. She is of Moroccan and Cabo Verdean descent. Her dad left 5 years ago, and their relationship is nonexistent, he only comes in her life when needs money or to just ruin their lives more.

When her dad left she fell into hole of depression and it was so bad she had to go on antidepressants, her mom tried to make her happy but despite her efforts Gabs didn't leave her room or talk to anyone for 4 weeks. She is into photography, skateboarding, and sometimes paints. She has a boyfriend of 3 months but it doesn't feel like he is her boyfriend anymore, their relationship is toxic. When it comes to love for her its something she doesn't believe in at all, so when she meets Jude he actually changes her perspective on love.

Gabs lives with her mother, stepfather and her little brother, she doesn't have a lot of hobbies other than photography and skateboarding. She doesn't ask anyone for help because for her it makes her feel weak so she does everything on her own . No one really knows her because she doesn't open up to people, it's also very hard for her to trust people so she doesn't let anyone in her life easily. She has a part time job at a cafe and also does photography.

Hey guys, I hope this got to give you guys a little introduction on Gabriela. I write Wattpad for fun so I'm not claiming to be a professional writer. If you have any suggestions for the book feel free to dm me.

She wasn't born in the UK, so her English is different which is why you'll see a mix of Canadian English and British English. Also in Birmingham they say "Mom" but "Mum" is also used so they'll both be be used in the book.

Have a good read😆