𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎🦋

__________________________

"𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎, 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚠𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎?"__________________________

__________________________

Gabby's POV:

"Jude seriously stop, I don't want to get my hair wet." I say feeling annoyed, as he is trying to shoot me with his water gun.

Today Jude decided he was high on adrenaline, and decided he wanted to ruin my afternoon. While I normally would engage with him, I wasn't in the mood to do so today. All I wanted to do right now was, relax in the hot Greek sun and forget about all my problems.

"Come on, it's always fun to try and win against me." He arrogantly says

I sarcastically roll my eyes, "Okay fine, but please don't get me too wet. You're always aggressive." I say

"We'll see about that." He says, with a slight smirk on his face.

"Jude I'm serious." I say, as he gets closer to me.

I now have my arms wrapped around him, and he has his wrapped around me.

"Okay I won't be as aggressive." He says, as he plays with a strand of my hair and puts it behind my ear. A gesture that weirdly causes me to have a weird queasy feeling. But like a good kind of queasy.

"You better." I say, as we're both now looking in each other's eyes. And there's this tension in the air.

"You look so pretty today you know that?"

Why was he unbelievably cheesy sometimes?

"So what, are you saying that I normally don't look pretty?" I ask, pretending to be offended.

"No that's obviously not what I meant. I just meant that you're very pretty but right now it's like an extra kind of pretty." He says, causing me to blush in a way I can't hide it.

Before I can respond to him, I am interrupted.

"You two need to get a room, you're so obsessed with each other sometimes it's annoying to see." Jobe says, as he puts on his AirPods and leaves.

"I swear this week has made him hate us even more." Jude says.

Jude and I are currently on vacation in Santorini with our families, and I honestly feel like this was what we needed. I feel like this makes us bond even more. Because we both get to know each other's families even more.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙱𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝙾𝚏 𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎~𝙹𝚞𝚍𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚊𝚖 🎉