𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

Gabriela's POV:

As the players are warming up before the match, I can't help but daydream about Jude. I don't know why, maybe because he's my boyfriend but everything about him just seems so perfect to me.

But my favourite thing about him is definitely his smile.

I am brought back to reality, when I get a text from Sofia telling me she is at the stadium.

"My friend is here, so I'll go get her" I inform Denise before I leave.

I hurry up to the gates because they are about to close the entrance. I tell the security guard that Sofia was with me and I show him my VIP card so he lets her in.

"Oh my gosh, when you asked if I wanted to come watch a match with yo,  I thought you meant like Sunday league or something, not a literal stadium with thousands of people in it"

I laugh before responding "Well I guess I should've been more clear" I say as we are walking towards our seats.

I introduce Denise and Sofia to each other, and we wait for the teams to walk out of the tunnel, as they've just finished warming up. Not long after, the players walked out and the match begins.

"Wait how the hell did you manage to get VIP tickets to a professional match?" Sofia whispers to me

"uhh...funny story actually. I'm sort of  dating one of the players here"

"WHAT?!? that's so cute, which one is he?"

"He's number 22, on the yellow team " I tell her, as I point towards him

"He's not bad looking, good for you girl"

I don't really know what to say so I just thank her and we mostly just have a fun time talking about the match and other things we had in common instead of focusing on the match.

The match ends with a 3-1 win from Dortmund, and Jude scored his first goal of the season.

The fans are already leaving the stadium and Denise was busy talking with the other family members.

Some players are still on the field thanking their fans and some of them have their friends or significant others with them.

Jude spots Sofia and I and he motions for us to join him and the others on the pitch, so Sofia and I join them.

As we get closer to them I suddenly feel so self conscious. I mean I've been around these guys multiple times but there are two unfamiliar girls next to them, and I swear one of them practically gives me a death stare.

When Jude sees us approaching he basically body slams me, almost killing my 5 foot 4 self.

"You do know I'm not one of your football friends, right?" I ask as I pull away from the hug

"Yeah I know, but I was just excited to see you"

I just smile at him and try to hide the fact I am blushing, but I think he notices. Causing him to have a slight smirk on his face.

"Oh right, I didn't introduce you guys yet. Jude this is my friend Sofia, Sofia this my boyfriend Jude."

After the two of them talk for a few minutes and sort of get introduced to each other, we join the others.