Chapter 1

BEEP

BEEP

BEE-

I groaned as I turned off the alarm clock on my phone. Turning over, I realised that today was the day we move. Deciding to leave early, I got dressed into a plain white t-shirt, a pair of black skinny jeans, converses and my signature black leather jacket.

As I was finishing making breakfast, which were some scrambled eggs and toast, I could hear small feet padding down the hallway. I knew straight away that it was Dylan. Instantly a smile lit up my face when I saw him enter the kitchen. He was still in his pyjamas, a batman t-shirt with his batman boxers. The cutest thing I have ever seen.

"Good morning batman," I greeted him. The smile on his face widened and he said good morning back groggily. He still had a sleepy face but it was instantly gone at what I said next. "Come on, I made you scrambled eggs and toast, we're moving today."

As soon as I placed the plate in front of him he scoffed it down, within a couple of minutes he was finished.

Once we got ready we left the house hand in hand. Everything was packed, so I placed Dylan on my motorbike and then got on behind him. Once I put his helmet on and made sure he was secured properly I started driving off.

__________________________________________________________________

Dylan was starting to get tired and I knew it wasn't soon till he would fall asleep. I checked the time on my watch and saw that it was 9:25pm. Luckily, we were only 10 minutes away from the town we would be living in.

When we did get to the town I saw a hotel and parked off there. Instead of letting Dylan walk I carried him since it didn't seem like he would get there without nodding off to sleep. I juggled all the bags and the weight of Dylan as I got to the front desk.

I was greeted by a woman who seemed to have a lot of stress lines, probably because of the job she had. I got my key and instantly dressed Dylan into his pyjamas and put him inside the bed. Not soon after I was doing the same and went to sleep.

__________________________________________________________________

The next morning I woke up to little giggles. I looked next to me and saw that Dylan was giggling at me, holding my phone?

How did he get my phone?

Oh no. He's taking pictures of me.

"Dylan, what are you doing? Are you taking pictures of me?" I asked cautiously. He giggled again and answered,

"No."

"Are you sure Dylan? You know what happens when you take pictures of me, don't you?" I questioned him, he was definitely lying, you could tell by the grin on his face that keeps on getting bigger.

"No, I'm not taking pictures o-" He started to say less confidently, but I cut him off by holding down his arms and legs. I started to tickle him as he tried to wriggle out of my grip but I was not going to let him go yet.

"Stop! Stop Sky!" He screamed.

"Only if you say, Skylar is the best sister in the whole world" I replied while laughing at him.

"But of course you're the best sister in the whole world," he said to me confused as to why I would get him to say this.

"I love you Dylan," I said, he is everything to me and he doesn't even realise it.

"I love you too, Sky," He said back.

"Hey, how about today we go to the beach, it is Saturday, and there is a beach in this town," I offered, I really needed to get to know the town.