Chapter 17

"Sky?"

I looked at Tyler to see him looking at me questioningly.

I whipped my hood up and tried covering my face with my hair but I knew it was hopeless. He had already seen my face.

I looked behind me to find the boys walking towards us.

My hand gripped Tyler's forearm and I dragged him towards another alley. I gripped his collar and pushed him against the wall. He was in the same position I was in just minutes ago.

"Sky, what are you doing here? Why did you-"His sentence abruptly stopped as his eyes widened, realisation dawning on him. "You're Stealth, aren't you?"

My hand covered his mouth and I looked around to make sure no one was here before taking it off.

"Yes Tyler, it's me. Keep quiet, no one was supposed to know. So you better keep this a secret."

He nodded and my grip on his collar loosened. His eyes dotted around and his rushed voice came out.

"The boys are coming. Quick."

My back hit the wall softly as our positions were swapped.

His body pressed against mine and he kissed me. My hands pushed at his shoulders and his lips left mine.

"What are you doing?" I growled.

"Go along with it." He whispered so closely I could feel his breath on my lips before he smashed his back onto mine.

Slowly, I moved my mouth. There was no need to be scared, Tyler wouldn't hurt me. I pushed down the need to freak out that was rising in my stomach, I would not hyperventilate this time. There was no need to. Nothing was happening.

Not everybody was like him.

To distract myself, my eyes looked behind Tyler to the boys jogging towards this alley.

They passed us, not even giving us a second glance. Most likely thinking we were just two ordinary people hooking up in an alleyway.

I kissed Tyler awhile longer until the boys were out of sight then I pushed Tyler away gently.

He looked around before speaking.

"Zach and the others are gone. Your secret is safe."

"Wait, that was Zach?" This time my eyes widened as everything clicked in place. The familiar blue eyes. Mystery person always hanging out with the boys. The same tattoo. "That was Zach. You're right."

Of course he'd be right idiot.

He nodded but then I remembered why we were even kissing in an alley. My secret still wasn't safe.

"I want to hear you say it. You have to keep this secret." I told him seriously.

"I promise that I won't tell anyone you are Stealth, Sky. I promise."

I held up my pinkie finger.

"Really Sky? Are you serious, a pinkie promise?"

Could he not tell how serious this was to me? I was dead serious.

I glared at him and held up my finger higher to get the point across. I wasn't letting him leave with my secret without getting him to pinkie promise on it.

His smallest finger wrapped around mine and I smiled before letting go.

"Oh yeah. Um, about earlier. The fight. I didn't mean to do that." I pointed to his face that had a big bruise by his temple as well as a few in other places and dried up blood by his nose.