Chapter 30

I opened the door to Shaun's room, the bottle of alcohol swaying in my hand, threatening to slip if I didn't tighten my grip.

His head shot up from where he lay, taking in my dishevelled appearance.

He shook his head disapprovingly at the substance in my hand -I had found the spirit in a cupboard downstairs and didn't question myself.

All I needed was alcohol and Shaun.

That was all.

"Shaun," I slurred.

I ventured further into his room and he quickly rushed over to me, holding my forearms to prevent me from teetering.

He sported a worried look, wondering what got me into this mess.

"Blue, what's wrong?"

I ignored him and slammed my lips to his, catching him off guard.

He responded immediately. He hardly had a moment before I pressed my tongue to the seam of his lips, and at his grant of access, slipped inside his mouth.

The kiss was sloppy, nothing like Zach and I's.

But that was on me. I didn't care about sloppiness right now. I just wanted Shaun.

Processing what was happening, he broke the kiss, pulling away.

"Hey, what's wrong? Where's Dylan?"

"Sleepover," was my short reply. I didn't want to bother with questions now, I just wanted a distraction.

My lips met his once again but only for a second.

"No, wait, talk to me."

I let out a groan of annoyance, "Just kiss me."

Without another thought, he dipped his head down and connected our lips. His lips were firm against mine yet slow and gentle.

I exhaled through my nose. I didn't want slow and gentle, I wanted hot and messy.

I quickened the pace and he soon took the lead, understanding what I wanted.

I manoeuvred our bodies to the door, making sure to close and lock it shut.

I didn't want any interruptions.

At the sound of the click, he pulled away, eyeing me.

I didn't waste time as he spoke, hungrily leaving a trail of kisses down his neck.

"Skylar, what are you doing? I'm not going-"

His words dissipated, my mouth sucking on his all too familiar sweet spot behind that was too much for him to handle, causing him to release a low groan.

Oh, how I knew him.

He was quick to take control again and it wasn't long before our legs were moving towards the bed. I felt us dip, his hands moving to my neck so that I didn't hurt my head as we sunk onto the bed.

My hand skimmed over his erection, exciting him a little more and I quickly brought his shirt over his head, not wanting to delay another second.

In the drunk state I was in, I found myself giggling at his hair poking out in all directions as he discarded the top. He returned the laugh with a cheeky grin of his own, only making him look even younger.

His hands found their way under my top, unclasping my bra in a swift motion. He explored what was underneath, massaging my breasts and flicking my nipple, eliciting a moan from my side.

Soon feeling irritated at the material between us, I pulled my top off, my chest exposed as he hungrily took me in.

"Sheep, help me," I slurred in annoyance when my fingers failed to unzip his jeans.