Chapter 11

The next morning, I woke up to an arm wrapped around my waist. I was about to start panicking when I remembered that Shaun came home last night.

At this I smiled, I missed him so much. It's not usual for me to get attached to someone and that someone just happened to be Shaun.

I turned around so that I was facing him. I stared at him -not in a creepy way- taking in all his handsome features. As if I haven't seen him enough, I mentally rolled my eyes.

His hair was a dirty blonde, poking out in all directions, but somehow, he made bed hair look good. If you really looked closely, you could see the slight crookedness in his nose -from too many fights. His pink lips apart as tiny, hardly noticeable snores leave his mouth.

His arms wrap tighter around my stomach, pulling me closer into him. His gentle fingers brushed over my scars as they stayed secure on my bare back and stomach, not letting me go.

I felt his breath on my neck and the warmth of his lips on my neck. Slowly, his eyes fluttered open, showing me his grey eyes that has little flecks of gold in them. Knowing that he was finally awake, I wrapped my arms around his exposed self.

I knew for a fact that all he had on were boxers.

I mumbled into the crook of his neck, "I missed you so much, you won't be able to leave, not now, not ever."

He chuckled lightly, the sound low and deep, the vibrations rumbled against my own chest with his deep laughter.

"I don't plan on it, Blue." He whispered into my ear.

My arms tightened around him and we stayed like that for a few more minutes, then pulled back. His eyes shimmered and we got out of the bed.

I went straight for the bathroom, jumping into the shower, while he did who knows what.

Halfway through washing my hair, I realised I forgot my towel.

I heard the door open. Shaun.

You know, if anyone were to just come in, they would think that we were a family.

I voiced my thoughts and he replied with an 'Oh well, that's just us I guess'. I smiled before remembering the towel.

"Shaun, can you grab the towel in the room please? I forgot it."

"Sure," he answered.

The door opened then shut and Shaun handed me the towel. "Thanks."

I carried on with my shower whilst talking to Shaun. "Once you're done in here could you wake Dylan up please."

"Already done, he's eating having breakfast and I already dressed him. He was really happy to see me." Shaun said.

"You'll be a great father one day. You pretty much are but I can't wait to see your children." I told him truthfully.

"You think? I don't think I'll be very good with them. I think it's just Dylan." He responded.

"Well what a great Dad you already are then. Ooh, Dylan calls me Mum sometimes."

I saw him nod by the sink while he brushed his teeth.

I got out the shower and wrapped the towel around my body and went to my room to get dressed.

Shaun was 20, turning 21 this year. We've known each other since I was around 14 years old, which is why I was probably so comfortable around him. I'm not too sure.

Walking into the kitchen, I was greeted by the sight of Dylan eating some cereal, Shaun eating some cereal with just some boxers on, and next to him was a bowl ready to be eaten by me.