1

*Luke's POV*

I groaned loudly as my alarm went off, hitting my phone and around my phone several times but missing every time. Annoyed, I sat up and hit the dismiss button.

I sighed and blinked a few times before getting up and turning on my light. I hate school so much.

But I like seeing my best friends, Ashton and Calum. And, I like seeing my crush. Usually, a crush is a friend, or a peer, or sometimes a crush is a really attractive guy who works at a store.

But not my crush.

My crush is on one of my teachers. My fucking art teacher.

It sucks to be honest, because I know that even if he would ever want me in the slightest, it's illegal for him to have me. I'm seventeen, and in eleventh grade. We get out of school in two months, and I'll turn eighteen next school year.

And my crush is twenty one; he just graduated from college last year.

I finished getting ready and walked out to my car. I had to fumble with the keys a little before I successfully unlocked it, then I drove to school.

When I got to school, I automatically saw Calum and Ashton sitting on a concrete bench, alone, talking.

I considered whether or not I should go up to them, and decided after a minute that I should. I began walking to them and as I got closer, they looked at me and Ashton waved.

I got up to them and sat on the other side of ashton. "Hey guys." I said.

"Hi Luke." They greeted me. I joined their conversation about our annoying math teacher, Ms. Butler.

Then his car pulled up. The pretty, shiny black car that belonged to my art teacher. He pulled into the spot a few cars away from mine, and after a minute he got out. Once again, I caught myself staring at him.

He was perfect. His hair bleach blond, his pretty green eyes, his ear piercings, his cute little nose, everything. He was flawless.

I watched him walk towards us, then as he walked into the school, watching until he was completely out of my sight.

"Luke!?" Ashton shook my arm, forcing me from my daze. By the sound of his voice, they'd tried to get my attention a few times.

"Sorry. What?" I asked.

"Did you finish your science homework?" Calum asked.

"Oh. Uh, yeah " I answered.

"Great. Let me copy it." He said. Ashton nodded in agreement.

I got it out and handed it to them, Ashton taking it and they began copying the work.

Idc about reality, idc if Michaels hair colors are behind in this. Oh well. And Ik you have to go to college past age 21 to be a teacher but idc.

Sorry this is so short. I might update later but definitely by Sunday.

And my birthdays on Saturday so I'll probably update.

Ily