3

*Luke's POV*

The bell rang, and the whole class got up and began piling out. I stood up and began to walk out.

"Luke, can I talk to you?" The teacher asked me. I stopped and nodded, quietly waiting for everyone else to leave.

What did he want to talk to me about? I sighed lightly as the last couple of people left, waiting for him to start talking.

He walked over to the door and gently pulled it closed.

"Luke, are you okay?" He asked me. I nodded.

"Why?" I wondered.

"You just seem upset." He reploed. I shrugged.

"I'm okay." I answered.

"Well, you can talk to me any time you want to." He told me. I nodded.

He was so amazing.

"And Luke" he said, right as I was turning around to leave. I turned back around to look at him.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"You look really hot in that shirt." He answered with a wink.

"Thanks." I said, my eyes going a little wide and a blush disguising my pale cheeks. He thought I looked good.

"You really do." He said, standing next to me. I swallowed quietly.

"Oh" was my genius response. He smirked and bit his lip.

"You can go." He told me. I nodded, walking out of the room.

I walked out to my car, where calum and ashton were waiting.

"Sorry guys. Mr. Clifford held me back to talk to me." I apologized, even though they already knew.

They were talking. As soon as I unlocked the car, they climbed in. Ashton sat in the passenger seat, and Calum sat in the back.

"Hey guys. Wanna go to the Blink 182 concert with me next month?" I asked. They nodded happily. I smiled and started to drive away.

"What did Mr. Clifford want?" Ashton questioned.

"He just wanted to ask if I was okay." I shrugged, turning out of the parking lot.

"He's so perfect, oh my god." I said out loud, not realizing I said it out loud until Ashton was looking at me with his mouth wide open.

"Oh my god! He's your teacher" Calum said from the back seat. Ashton smiled.

"I think its cute. Forbidden love" Ashton cooed.

"And maybe you guys can run away when you turn eighteen and get married and adopt babies and live together forever." Ashton went on.

"Ash, we don't live in a teenage novel." Calum said.

Ashton blushed a little at the nickname. He had a huge crush on Calum that was quite obvious.

"Exactly. And he doesn't want me anyway." I added. Ashton laughed without humor.

"He actually checked you out today. When you walked out with paint on your arm." Ashton told me. I rolled my eyes.

"No, really! He did!" Ashton exclaimed.

"He did." Calum confirmed. I was blushing by now.

"Stop guys." I mumbled. They laughed.

*Michaels POV*

Luke walked out of the room and I watched the door close. Then I sighed, annoyed at myself. Did I really just do that?

He's my student. I can't legally feel like this.

But he's just so perfect. He's adorable, he has a cute laugh, he's really hot...

I stopped and gathered all my stuff, walking out quickly and going out to my car. I got in and started it, Green Day immediately filling the uncomfortable silence.

I turned it up, trying to get my mind off Luke, and drove home. When I got home, I slid my shoes off and sat on the couch. I groaned quietly, digging my face into a pillow.

A few minutes later, I pulled my face out, getting back up. I really had to grade some papers. The thought made me sigh again as I grabbed the stack of papers that were clipped together from my bag.

I took the clip off and pulled out my red pen.

About two hours later, I finished all but ten of the papers. I know its mean, but some of these students are so unbelievably stupid.

I called and ordered pizza since I was feeling lazy and wanted pizza. While I waited for it, i graded eight more papers, leaving two.

They were both Luke's. On the two papers, he got one wrong total. This is why he was my favorite student. He's smart and he pays attention.

And he's really attractive and perfect. I sighed, putting the stack of papers in my bag and eating my newly arrived food.

After I ate, I grabbed some clothes and went to take a shower. I washed my body thoroughly, three times, and washed my hair twice.

After I got out, I tried to watch TV to keep my mind off Luke. My attempts were unsuccessful, though, as the cute blonde boy kept creeping his way back into my mind.

Finally around ten, I gave up and went to bed. Of course, after I fell asleep, I dreamed of Luke.

I woke up at around 2 am, because of my dream. Me and Luke were in my classroom, and we were pretty much making out. Then the principal of the school walked in.

I sat up and sighed. I didn't know why he was taking up so much of my mind today. I'd always had a crush on him, and there were days where I thought about him a lot, but it had never been like this.

It's not like he goes home and thinks about me. It's not like he dreams about me. It's not like he cares about me in the slightest. So why can't I stop thinking about him?

I tried to go back to sleep, and eventually succeeded, not quite being able to push the teenager out of my mind.

The next morning was hell. I was exhausted and didn't wanna get up. I was in bed for ten minutes more than usual before forcing myself to get up. I pulled on black skinny jeans and a random band shirt. Then I brushed my teeth, fixed my hair, and finished getting ready before grabbing my stuff, walking out to my car, and leaving.

When I got to school, I noticed Luke staring at me as he sat by his friends, Ashton and Calum, so I winked at him.

He seemed to be blushing a little bit.

*Luke's pov*

I blushed as Mr. Clifford noticed me staring at him and winked at me. He was so perfect.

As soon as he was out of my sight, he filled my mind. He looked really tired. His eyes had bags under them and he just seemed so drained. Poor baby.

I wondered how late he stayed up last night, then remembered how late I was up. I was up until around one in the morning, as I couldn't fall asleep. I couldn't stop thinking about art class, and, more specifically, the art teacher.

The sudden reminder made me feel extremely tired. Then the bell rang for first period.