24

-Luke's pov-

I sat on the couch, trying to calm down and wait for Michael to get off the phone. He was checking to see if the cameras were on. His story for wanting to know that was that two of his students were arguing over something that happened, and they both had different stories, and he wanted to know what really happened.

I was extremely nervous, and it wasn't helping much that I had an ultrasound for Angelina's baby in about thirty minutes. It was a thirty minute drive, so we really had to go.

Michael walked in, with an expression I couldn't read.

"So? What about the cameras?" I demanded, clearly  nervous and impatient. He looked at me for a minute before answering.

"Uum, they kind of, already knew. They already saw in the videos. The cameras needed new film, so they took it and watched them for important things." he told me nervously. Fuck.

I started freaking out.

"Michael, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. i shouldn't have-" I started telling him, but he interrupted me.

"Luke, chill. I was just kidding. The cameras do need new film, so they took it out of all of them. But they can't get new film until it gets here. They ordered it and it should get here Monday." he laughed.

"Jesus. So... we're good?" I checked.

"Yep" he smiled. I wrapped my arms around him.

"Thank god" I breathed, kissing him gently.

"Okay, we gotta go to your ultrasound. Let's go" he reminded me. We got to the car and he started driving.

"Are you excited?" he asked. I shrugged.

"I've always wanted a baby." I told him.

"Yeah. So why wouldn't you be excited?" he asked me.

"Because it's not my baby." I shrugged. "And I don't want it to come home with me. It isn't my baby and as soon as Angelina finds out who the real dad is the baby's gonna be taken away from me. I don't wanna get attached." I explained.

He nodded. "Then why don't we adopt a baby?" he asked.

"Michael, it's not that simple. I'm still in high school. I have no idea how I'm gonna take care of this baby. I am excited to have a baby, but I know it's not permanent." I explained. He sighed.

"I'm so sorry Luke. maybe we could adopt later on." He suggested, putting his hand on my knee. I shrugged.

"Michael, I want this baby. this one." I admitted. He looked over at me.

"Why?" he asked. "Because it might be mine" I informed him, looking out the window. He slammed on the brakes.

"HOW!?" he demanded.

"I'll explain later. We're almost there. Please just drive. I can't miss this" I told him. He sighed and continued driving.

After a few minutes, we got there and I climbed out. "I'll call you when it's over. I love you" I told him.

"Love you too" he answered. I closed the door and walked in to see Angelina sitting there, and I went and sat by her.

"You made it." she smiled.

"Yeah. it might be my baby." I told her. She nodded. "It's rather you or Ashton." she answered.

"Ashton?" I gasped. She nodded.

"Like my best friend Ashton?" I exclaimed.

"Don't tell him I told you please. Yes it was your best friend and he asked me not to tell you and I promised I wouldn't." she whispered. I sighed.

"Whatever" I muttered. She smiled and the nurse chick came out.

"Angelina?" she called. We got up and walked back with her.

Angelina layed down on the table and the nurse pulled her pink floral shirt up, revealing her pale bump, and a few dark stretch marks. She spread some warm jelly stuff on her stomach and ran her thing across it, and me and Angelina gasped. I saw the baby. "Awww, he's so cute" Angelina burst. I nodded.

A few minutes later, it moved. We gasped again. "Is it a boy or a girl?" I asked suddenly. the nurse moved the thing until she found the suitable place and studied it for a second.