25

-Michael's pov-

We walked into the house and I closed the door.

"Luke, please. Explain how this baby might be yours. I'm dying." I practically begged, tears already going down my face.

"Okay. well, about seven months ago, me and Angelina met up at my house. She ended up spending the night, because my parents weren't home. And one thing led to another. We had sex." He explained. Tears were rushing down my face harder now.

"I'm sorry Michael. I'm so sorry." he added.

"It's fine. You guys were dating. Its just the fact that you said you're gay, and she could do that to you." I cringed at the thought.

"Michael, it wasn't her. I didn't wanna tell you this because you'll get creeped out, but I thought of you pretty much the entire time. I accidentally moaned out your name." He told me. I blushed.

"Oh" I mumbled.

"I love you so much" He said.

"I love you too." I answered, kissing him gently.

"Okay, so now that that's out of the way, what is she having?" I wondered.

"A baby" he joked.

"Well obviously. but is it a boy or a girl?" I was getting impatient.

He knew and I didn't. And he wasn't telling me. I needed to know.

"Luke, answer me." I whined.

"It's a girl." he informed me, his mouth forming into a grin.

"Awww! That's great baby!" I exclaimed, kissing him.