23

-Michael's pov-

The bell rang, signaling that the day had come to an end. I sighed as the students rushed out and I grabbed a stack of finished papers from the box.

More animals. I graded a giraffe, a pig, and two monkeys before Luke got into my room for his detention.

"Hi Luke" I greeted him. He glared at me for a second.

"Hello, Michael." he sarcastically rolled his eyes. Someone was being pissy.

I got up, closed the curtains, closed and locked the door, and turned off half the lights. I pushed him against the wall, sort of gently but not really.

I immediately attacked his lips with mine. He moaned lightly, turning me on a bit more. His hands laced through my hair and tugged lightly.

I moaned a little bit, and he took the chance to slide his tongue into my mouth and move it around my mouth, exploring it.

A few minutes later, when he pulled his tongue away, he gently bit my bottom lip, making me moan loudly and suddenly into his mouth, and he tugged on my hair a little harder, making me whine quietly and get turned on even more, some how.

"You're so hot." He moaned.

I whined. "Luke, I need you so bad." I whined. He smirked. He moved his hands lower down my back and down to my ass, giving it a light squeeze. He placed his lips on mine, and squeezed my ass again, making me moan loudly.

My hands trailed down to his lower back, and he bit my bottom lip again, making me stop and whine.

"Luke, babe" I whined. He laughed a little, and led me over to my desk, pushing everything to the side. Damn it, I'd have to clean that up later.

He straddled me and leaned down to kiss me gently. I reached up and pulled his shirt off and threw it to the side, running my hands all over his perfect body. "God, you're so perfect." I reminded him.

He leaned down to kiss me again before pulling my shirt off and kissing my chest and neck. When he sat back up, he started lightly grinding on me.

I moaned. "Jesus Luke, go faster please " I whined. He moaned lightly and went a bit faster, causing both of us to moan a little louder.

After a few minutes of grinding, kind of heavy breathing, and moans and whines, I sighed.

"Luke, babe, we have to stop." I panted.

"Why?" he pouted.

"Because we can't just fuck right here on my desk. We'll get caught. But let's take it home." I explained. He nodded and climbed off me.

We put our shirts back on and walked out together, now trying to hurry to the car so we could hurry home and finish what we started. We practically ran all the way to my car and got in, hurried and put on our seatbelts, and I quickly started driving, about 15 miles per hour over the speed limit.

We were about half way home when Luke gasped.

"What's wrong babe?" I asked. He looked over at me. He looked terrified.

"What luke? What's wrong?" I repeated, not taking my eyes off him and concern was heavily layered in my voice.

"The- the fucking cameras." he mumbled.

"FUCK!" I shouted, making him jump.