15

-Luke's pov-

As I finished my packing, I looked around my room. The bed, the closet, the shade of blue on the walls. I would miss this. But it wasn't very far from where I was going, so I could always come back.

I sighed and turned to my parents. My dad smiled at me. "I love you guys" I told them.

"I love you" my dad said, and my mom started crying again.

"Mom, its gonna be okay" I said, pulling her into a hug.

"I'm not moving that far away. I'll come back a lot to see you guys. And I'll probably be back tomorrow anyway because I'm probably forgetting something." I added. She smiled.

I actually did forget something, I noticed the next morning. A few things actually. My star wars blanket, my giant stuffed penguin, and a couple of my shirts.

So I called my mom and asked her to bring me that stuff, and she gladly accepted.

"Luke, what's your mom gonna do when she finds out that you live with your teacher?" Michael worried.

"I'm eighteen, and you taught me last year. She's not gonna care." I answered.

"Are you sure? And you're not eighteen for two more days." He looked stressed and worried. Poor baby.

"Yes Michael. I'm sure" I told him. He sighed, but still looked concerned. I walked over to him and kissed him, and he wrapped his arms around my neck so I couldn't pull away.

Then he sat down and pulled me onto his lap so I was straddling him. I felt his warm tongue on my bottom lip, and I gladly opened my mouth for him. Our tongues danced together. After he pulled his tongue away, he gently bit my bottom lip, causing me to moan into his mouth.

He moved his mouth down to my neck and started kissing down my collarbone. He found a spot and kissed it a couple times before he started to suck on it. I moaned and tilted my head back a little.

He started to suck a bit rougher, making me moan a little bit louder. He smiled at my reaction and continued for a few minutes before I felt his tongue get involved and move around the skin in his mouth, making me moan more than I was.

When he started leaving love bites and i was a complete mess, I pretty much lost it.

"Michael, please." I groaned. He smiled. He slid off both of our shirts and his pants. I slid mine off and he layed me down, kissing me gently and leaving a trail of kisses down my throat, chest, and stomach.

"Michael" I whined. He smiled and there was a knock on my door. God damn it I forgot my damn mom was coming.

"Just a second!" I yelled. I quickly got up and got dressed faster than I ever have, and michael grabbed his clothes and went down the hall to the bathroom.

I tried to fix my hair and opened the door. "Hey mom" I smiled. She studied me for a second before smirking.

"Sorry to interrupt " she said. "But I brought your stuff." She added.

I blushed. She handed me the stuff and right on top was a small blue and purple box. I grabbed it and studied it.

I blushed and looked up at my mom. "Really?" I groaned.

"Honey, I just want you to be safe" she laughed.

"Condoms?" I was blushing so hard.

She nodded. "I can't get him pregnant" I reminded her. She laughed.

"I've gotta go, I have to go pick up your dad " she said.

"Okay. Love you mom." I told her.

"Love you too" she smiled before walking off. I closed and locked the door.

"Michael, you're good!" I called. He came out and I looked at him. He was back in his clothes.

"Wanna go get ice cream?" He asked.

It shocked me a bit. "Sure" I agreed. He smirked.

"Aww, its okay babe. We can continue later" he told me with a wink, making me blush a little.

"Let's go" he said. I nodded, we put on our shoes, and I followed him out to his car.