21

-Michael's pov-

It was finally Saturday. I was cuddled up on the couch with Luke, and then we heard a knock on the door. I peeked out the little hole thing.

"It's a cop" I whispered. Luke got up and went into the kitchen, and I nervously opened the door.

"Is Luke Hemmings here? It's about his pregnant girlfriend." the cop asked.

"One second." I said, and went and got Luke.

"Its fine. They need you." I informed hin.

He nodded and went to the door.

"We need to talk to you, alone. Can you step outside?" the cop asked him. Luke nodded and went outside with them, gently closing the door behind him.

What were they talking about? I sighed and went to sit back on the couch, pressing play on the movie we were watching. I was worried, and it didn't help when he still wasn't back in ten minutes. He'd be back. He was just talking to them.

He eventually came back in and came to sit on the couch. He sat away from me, on the other end of the couch and leaned away from me.

"Are you okay?" I worried.

He nodded.

"Yeah. I'm just thinking." He sighed. I wasn't sure, but I let it go. He would talk about it when he felt like it.

He didn't say anything at all, not one word, even after the movie ended and I began cleaning up a little bit. "Are you sure you're okay?" I asked. He nodded. I shrugged.

"Luke, what do you want for dinner?" I asked. It was about 6 pm.

"I don't care" he answered. I sighed.

"Okay, I'm ordering pizza" I decided, picking up my phone.

I ordered a large pepperoni pizza and sat back on the couch.

"I love you Luke" I reminded him. He smiled, but it didn't reach his eyes.

"I love you" he answered.

He sighed.

"Michael?" he asked.

"Yeah?" i answered.

"Can I talk to you?" he questioned.

"Yeah. Of course. What's up?" I replied.

"Well, it's about what the cop talked to me about" he started.

"Okay, talk" I said.

He sighed.

Sorry. Filler. I had to get this in. It's important. And sorry I'm obsessed with black hair Michael.

I love you guys xx