5

*Luke's POV*

I woke up and rolled over, looking at my phone to see the time. It was 11:45. I sighed and sat up.

It was Saturday. Finally. Unfortunately, I had to do laundry, clean up my room, and do my homework for science, math, and history. It was gonna be a boring day. I got out of bed and walked downstairs to get some food.

After grabbing a pack smores pop tarts, I went back upstairs to my room to eat them. I flipped on the light and sat on my bed, grabbing my bag and turning my music on.

I ate my pop tarts as I did my math homework, and then put it in my bag, glad to finally get it out of my sight. Then I got my history homework, which seemed like it took me longer than it actually did.

We had to read two pages about Abraham Lincoln and answer the ten questions on the third page. I decided to just read the questions and look for the answers, since the idea of reading two pages about something I didn't care about didn't exactly excite me.

I finished that within twenty minutes, putting it in my bag and sighing. I didn't exactly want to do my science homework but I also wanted to pass and graduate on time.

I sighed. Why couldn't I ever have homework for a fun class like art or music?

-Ashton's pov-

Calum and I plopped down on his bed and I sighed. We had just gotten out of school and we were so tired.

"What do you wanna do?" He asked me after a second.

I shrugged. "Wanna watch a movie?" He suggested.

"Sure" I agreed.

"Which one?" He asked. "I don't care" I responded. He got up and looked at his movie collection, finally picking one up after about five minutes.

He showed me, as if asking for approval. I studied the case to discover that it was Bambi. I smiled and nodded.

He put it in the DVD player and layed down under his huge blue blanket. He patted the spot in front of him, and I walked over, laying in the same spot.

The movie started after what seemed like an eternity full of previews. At about the part where Bambi's mom died, I was almost asleep and Calum wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me against him. I smiled. He put his head in my shoulder.

"Sorry" he said, cuddling up to me.

"It's fine." I smiled back. I liked this side of him. It was cute.

When the movie ended, he put in 101 dalmatians and cuddled back up to me, but this time I was laying on my back, and he had his head on my chest. I ran my fingers through his hair for a while before I fell asleep halfway through the movie.

When I woke up a few hours later, I looked around, and saw that Calum was still cuddled up with his head on my chest. He had fallen asleep, and he looked so cute and peaceful.

I smiled and ran my fingers through his soft dark hair and sighed. He was so perfect. I knew I was falling in love with him, but there was nothing I could do about it.

He started moving a little bit and I smiled. He was so cute. After a minute, his dark eyelashes fluttered and his beautiful, shiny brown eyes opened.

He looked around for a second before his eyes stopped on me. He smiled.

"Hey Ash" his voice was raspy from sleep.

I smiled back. "Hey Calum" i said.

He sighed and tightened his arms around me for a second before sitting up.

"What time is it?" He asked.

"4" I answered. He looked over at me.

"Do you want anything?" He offered. I shook my head.

He shrugged and got up, going to the kitchen but came back with a bag of Cheeto puffs, a bunch of cookies, and two sodas.

We spent a lot of the day eating junk food and hanging out.

Hey guys sorry its a bit shorter than usual. I'll update soon maybe double update today idk tho.

Thanks so much for reading.

And Muke will be the center of the story again soon I just had no idea what to do with them but I have an idea now.

Ily stay beautiful xx