16

-Luke's pov-

I woke up to the smell of sausage and bacon filling the air. I got up and went downstairs, seeing Michael on the couch, watching family guy, eating food.

"Hey Luke. I made you food. It's in there. Happy birthday" he told me. I nodded and walked into the kitchen. There was food all over the counter. Bacon, pancakes, sausage, eggs, toast, and hash browns. Jesus.

I got my food and walked into the living room, sitting by Michael. "Thanks" I said. He nodded.

He put his arm around me and I leaned into his side as i ate. When I got back from putting my plate away, he was standing up and he pulled me into his arms.

He kissed me gently, but it lasted a while. When he pulled away, he smiled at me. "You're finally eighteen" he exclaimed, kissing me again.

I smiled. "You're legal, baby" he smiled, kissing me one more time. I smiled at him and he pulled away. "I'm so happy luke! You made it!" He exclaimed. We both smiled.

"I love you so much" he told me.

"I love you more" I answered.

"No you don't." He smiled. He was in a good mood today.

"What do you wanna do?" He questioned. I shrugged.

"Babe! You're legal! I can take you to a club!" He grinned. I smiled.

"Sure" I agreed.

"Okay. We'll go at like 7 tonight." He suggested. I nodded.

"Are you excited?" He asked me.

"Yes!" I nearly squealed. He smiled.

"It's like noon" he groaned. I smiled.

"Here" he added, shoving a giant gift bag at me. It was black with blue sparkly words that said happy birthday. The top was overflowing with blue tissue paper.

"Open it" he smiled. I sighed.

"Okay" I said. I pulled the tissue paper out in wads and pushed them aside. I looked inside and saw wrapped packages.

The paper was blue and covered in different colored balloons. They looked really good, which was surprising considering Michael was who wrapped it.

I looked at him and sighed as he smiled. "You're welcome" he smiled. He was so cute.

I grabbed the first one and tore the paper. I saw the back of a box and finished tearing the paper. Then I flipped the box over to look at it.

I had to open the box to see what it was. It was a black hoodie with gray stripes. It was pretty. I loved it.

***

After I finished opening the presents and there was paper everywhere, he sighed. We cleaned up the mess and he sat on the couch, pulling me onto his lap and I sat sideways, cuddling up to his chest.

He kissed my head. "I love you so much" he reminded me.

"I love you too" I beamed.

***

(An sorry for all the time skips in this chapter I'm lazy)

It was 7:15 and we had just pulled up to the club. Music was blasting and there were a lot of people. We got to the entrance and the guard dude asked for our ids.

When we got in, I noticed that a lot of girls had extremely short and extremely tight dresses. Some were pretty. Some weren't.

Michael grabbed my hand and led me to the bar. He ordered something and sat me down, sitting right next to me. There was a girl next to him. She had a really short, tight, red dress on that had thin straps. It hung kinda low and she had a sparkly necklace on.

Her heels matched her dress and she had long, straight, dark brown hair. She had a lot of makeup on around her blue eyes. She was pretty.

Then she looked at michael and winked. "Hey babe. Wanna come home with me?" She asked.

"Uum, I'm here with someone" he said with a smile.

"Oh" she said, getting up and walking away.

"She was pretty" i mumbled. He shrugged.

"I'm not into girls, so I don't know. And I didn't know you were into girls" he told me, sounding hurt.

"I'm not. I'm just saying." I responded. He sighed and our drinks got there.

***

We were on the dance floor and a really good song was on. The whole club basically was screaming the words as loud as possible when it came to the chorus.

"SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS! EVERYBODY!" the whole club was screaming.

The last thing I remember was waking up the next day curled up in Michaels bed, alone.

Where the fuck was michael?,

Ily all xx