13

-Michael's pov-

I sighed as I finished fixing my bleach blonde hair, which I had just added blue to. It was dry and it looked like something blue exploded on my head. I slid on my leather jacket and texted Luke, telling him to get ready and that I was on my way.

I walked out to my black car and got in. It smelled like strawberries, due to the little tree things that make your car smell good.

I started the car and All Time Low was playing really loud. It was in the middle of kicking and screaming, but I turned it down anyway. It was a little too loud to be background noise, but it was almost background noise.

I pulled out of my driveway and turned the music up a little bit more, because it was too quiet. I didn't like it, it made me feel lonely. I restarted kicking and screaming because I felt like hearing it and turned it up just a tiny bit more.

When I pulled up to Luke's house, something's gotta give was playing. "I love this song!" He exclaimed as soon as he got in, smiling. I restarted it for him and he smiled. He was so fucking adorable.

"Where are we going?" He asked. "We're just gonna go to my house. Is that okay?" I asked.

He nodded. "Of course." He smiled.

We got to my house and I got out. He was following me. It was 10:45 pm and dark. We walked in and he gasped.

"What?" I asked.

"Your hair" he breathed. I smiled.

"Do you like it?" I asked, running my fingers through it.

"I fucking love it" he answered. I smiled.

"Good." I responded. He smiled and came over to me.

"When did you dye it?" He asked.

"Today after school" I said. He nodded.

I pushed him up against the wall that was behind him and he looked at me. "Luke, you're so beautiful. And you look really fucking hot right now" I told him.

He smiled and blushed a little bit. "You look hot too. Like with your hair." He said, a little muttered and messed up.

"Damn it Luke" I mumbled, smashing my lips into his. I roughly kissed him for a minute before tracing my tongue on his bottom lip, making his mouth quickly open.

I shoved my tongue into his mouth quickly, feeling his warm tongue immediately and our tongues danced together. I sighed after pulling away since I was out if breath, but moved my lips back down to his neck.

I kissed down his neck and found a good spot to start sucking. I did and he moaned a little bit. I smiled and sucked harder, making him moan louder and lean his head back against the wall so I could get better access.

He was a mess by the time I had left three love bites and two hickeys on his neck and collarbone. I connected our lips again and he smiled. When I pulled away, he sighed at me.

"Michael, I love you" he told me, of really looking at me.

"I love you too." I admitted, looking right at him. I was absolutely sure I loved him. How could I not? He was fucking perfect.

I pulled away from him completely and walked into the kitchen.

"Do you want anything?" I offered as I got some water.

"No" luke called back from the living room. I got him water anyway.

"Thanks" he said as I handed it to him.

"Sit down" I told him, gesturing to the couch. He sat down and looked tense.

"Relax babe" I said, leaning back against the couch. He leaned back and still looked tense. I sighed and pulled him onto my lap.

He smiled and looked up at me. "What's wrong Luke?" I asked, noticing the smile didn't meet his eyes.

"Nothing" he lied.

"Luke tell me" I said, putting my hand on his cheek. He sighed.

"Its nothing" he repeated.

"Luke, you can tell me." I told him, looking into his sad but beautiful eyes. He sighed again.

"Angelinas pregnant. And I know you knew that, but I'm not the dad. It's not that she cheated on me that I care about, but I don't know." He explained. I kissed his forehead.

"Babe, its okay. Its that you want a baby, and your girlfriend is pregnant with a baby that's not yours." I said quietly. He nodded.

"It's gonna be okay luke. I promise." I whispered, kissing him gently. After I pulled away, he nodded

"I hope so" he mumbled.

"I love you" I told him.

"I love you too" he answered, letting a real smile show, even though it was small. It was pretty.

"You're so pretty" I told him, making him blush a little.

He cuddled up to my chest and sighed. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. He was so perfect. I loved him so much and he didn't even know.

I turned the TV on, and turned the volume down a bit because Luke had his eyes closed and seemed like he was almost asleep. He was so cute. He looked peaceful in his almost asleep or sleeping phase.

I was watching criminal minds when a small snore came from luke. He was so fucking cute. I looked down at him and kissed his cheek softly. "I love you" I whispered. I watched his sleeping face for a second before smiling. He was perfect.

I tried to keep my attention on the TV, because watching people sleep was creepy. Even if they were flawless fucking gods...

And he was. Another small snore came from him a few minutes later, and I smiled again. He was so cute.

When the episode ended, I went to watch family guy since it was more relaxed and more fitting to my mood.

About halfway through the first episode, I had to pee. So, I gently pushed Luke off me and quickly went pee. When I got back, I pulled Luke back onto my lap and leaned him back against my chest.

I love Netflix.

I clicked play next episode since I had seen the episode that was on about 400 times.

"Michael?" Luke mumbled. I looked down. His eyes were open.

"Yeah, Luke?" I asked.

"How long have I been asleep?" He worried. I ran my fingers through his hair a couple times.

"About an hour and a half." I answered.

"Fuck" he muttered, getting up quickly.

"What's wrong Luke?" I asked ad he started looking around.

"My phone. I- I need my phone" he said, panic showing in his voice.

"What? Why?" I asked. "I- I need to call my mom" he told me, finding his phone and picking it up.

He scrolled for a second, then clicked and put the phone to his ear.

"Mom?" He asked. "Yeah, um- I'm at my friend Michaels." He said.

"Ask if you can stay the night" I whispered.

"Yeah... Um, mom? Can I spend the night?... Okay... Bye mom... You too" he said and hung up.

"Whatd she say?" I asked, impatiently like a child.

"She said yes" he answered.

"Yaasss" I hissed, making him smile.

"Let's go" I told him.

"Where are we going?" He asked, putting his shoes on.

"To get junk food" I answered. He smiled.

Ily all xx