17

-Luke's pov-

I got up and stretched. My head hurt and I felt weird.

I walked downstairs and pulled out a white bottle of tylonel, the rattling of the pills in the bottle hurting my head.

I filled a cup with water, put some in my mouth, put two pills into my mouth, and swallowed. I put the pills away and slid the glass away from me.

"Michael??!" I called, hurting my head slightly. No answer. Was he even home? I looked outside the window to make sure, and his black car was shining in the driveway.

He was home. Where was he? I sighed and walked to the bathroom. Found michael. He was curled up on the floor, asleep. His face was sweaty and I noticed vomit in the toilet. I flushed it and looked at Michael. Poor baby.

I was glad it was summer and there was no school.

His face was soaked in sweat, and so was his neck. He looked sick. I grabbed a rag and soaked it in cold water, squeezed out the extra water, and sat on the ground.

I dabbed his face with it, then started wiping it gently as he woke up. "Luke?" His voice was messed up.

"Shh, its okay Michael. Are you okay?" I asked, working on his wet face. He nodded.

"Yeah. I'm fine." He told me. I sighed.

"Michael, I just realized. You're still my art teacher. It's still illegal for us to be together. Schools starting in a little less than a month. What are we gonna do?" I asked.

"We have to keep it a secret. Like we did last year. Just more. Everything has to be a secret." He answered. I nodded, starting to wipe his neck carefully.

"And if we get caught?" I worried.

"We won't." He said. He sounded sure.

"If we do?" I pushed.

"Then I'll go to jail and you'll probably be in a lot of trouble, you might go to jail since you're eighteen but maybe not." He told me. I nodded.

"Don't worry Luke. We aren't gonna get caught." He added.

"I'm not that worried. Just a little." I said. I finished up his neck and threw the rag in the laundry basket. Michael stood up and I gave him Tylenol and water, and he took the pills. Then we got ready and went to IHOP for breakfast.

-Michaels pov-

"Are you sure you're okay?" Luke asked me as we were eating at IHOP. I nodded.

"I'll be fine" I said, taking another small bite of my pancakes.

"So, are you excited to be a senior?" I asked him.

He shrugged. "Kinda." He answered. "Like I'm nervous but I'm excited." He explained. I nodded.

"Senior year was the best." I smiled.

"Were you popular?" He asked. "I had friends. More friends than a lot of people, but only a few that I was really close to. I wasn't as popular as some people though. I was on the football team." I told him. He nodded.

"Did you date?" He asked. I nodded.

"I dated three of the cheerleaders. All of them were blonde. I didnt really care about any of them. But I was a senior. I didn't really care about anything." I smiled.

"What were your grades like?" He asked me. I smiled, and tried not to laugh.

"Horrible. I had like two Bs, one F, and the rest were Cs. I have no idea how I got into college but I did." I laughed. "And my behavior was awful. The teachers all hated me." I remembered.

He smiled. "Why?" He asked.

"Because I didn't care. I still don't." I shrugged. He smiled. "Luke, what do you wanna be when you get out of school?" I asked. He shrugged.

"I haven't really thought about it much. Maybe something with animals?" He answered. He liked animals. Cute.

When we got home, I sat on the couch and turned on the TV, going to Netflix and finding Spongebob. A few minutes later, Luke came in the room eating a chocolate cupcake with blue frosting. I opened my arms and he came and cuddled into my lap and we watched Spongebob together.