8

-Luke's pov-

"Hey Luke" Mr. Clifford said.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I hissed.

"Chill. I need to talk to you." He told me. I sighed.

"Talk" I demanded.

"Alone" he hinted, looking at his car. I sighed.

"Fine" I agreed, walking outside and closing the door before following him out to his car. We sat in it and closed the doors.

"What's up?" I wondered, a little worried.

"Luke, why are you dating Angelina?" He asked. Nice way to start a conversation.

"Oh. Mr. Clifford," he cut me off.

"Just call me Michael outside of class" he interrupted. I nodded.

"Michael, she made me. She basically threatened me and my friends and I really didn't have a choice." I tried to explain.

"Do you like her?" He asked, not making eye contact with me.

"No! I'm gay! You know that" I exclaimed.

"Why?" I asked after a second. He shrugged.

"Never mind. Just forget it" he said.

"Michael, tell me." I insisted. He sighed.

"No, it's nothing. I was just wondering because you said you were gay." He told me.

"Oh" I said quietly.

"Luke, I like you." Michael told me. I looked over at him and he was looking back at me.

"I do. I have since the first day of school and I don't know what to do about it." He added.

"I like you too. I really like you and I always have. I've always thought you were attractive." I admitted. He smiled.

"Okay. That's all I had to say" he said, the smile still showing.

"Okay. Bye then I guess" I said, going to get out.

"Luke" he said before I got out.

"Yeah?" I asked, turning around.

"I really do like you" he said, his face really close to mine. I leaned in so that our foreheads were touching but not our lips.

"I really like you too" I quietly told him. Then he closed the space between our faces, surprising me.

When he pulled away about ten seconds later, he smiled. "See you at school." He said.

"Bye" I answered, getting out and walking inside.

An

Short filler chapter I'm sorry dont hate me.

Ily xx