10

WARNING!!!!!!

smut ish

Youve been warned

-Michael's pov-

I sighed and unlocked my door, pulling it open slowly. I was immediately pulled into someone's arms and their warm lips were against mine. I was pushed into my house and the door was closed. Finally, the person pulled away.

"Luke?" I asked, surprised. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Michael, don't ever do that again." He said, pushing me against a wall and kissing me roughly again. I smiled.

He kissed me roughly for a second before moving his lips to my neck.

"S- sorry" I stuttered.

"Mm" he responded, placing kisses all across my collar bone before kissing one spot twice.

Then he started to gently suck on that one spot, making me moan slightly and immediately wrap my fingers through his hair.

He smiled and started sucking on that spot a little harder, making another moan escape my lips. He moved his mouth to a more sensitive spot on my neck and started sucking roughly.

"Luke" I moan whimpered. He moved his lips to my ear, breathing slightly heavily.

"That's sexy. I love when you moan my name. It sounds so hot in your voice" he whispered, lightly biting my ear lobe. I whined quietly again.

He moved his mouth back to my neck and started sucking on the same spot, making me moan again and he nibbled lightly.

I moaned while he left a trail of love bites down my neck and collar bone. He pulled my shirt off and I took his off before he connected our lips again.

After a second, I felt his tongue on my bottom lip, and I opened my mouth a little. He shoved his tongue in and our tongues danced together.

I felt him lightly bite my bottom lip, making me moan into his mouth and he smiled. He pushed me onto the couch after literally pushing everything off of it and we took our pants off.

He pushed me to where i was laying down and straddled my waist, slowly and carefully grinding down on me. I moaned at the same time that he did. God his moans were hot. He leaned down and kissed me again lightly before going back to grinding.

I bucked my hips forward, unintentionally, and it caused us both to moan loudly. He slowly removed my boxers, then his, and looked at me as if asking for permission. I nodded.

He got down on his knees in front of me, repositioning me to where he could easily reach me.

He was about to start when his phone rang. He checked it. "Its my mom" he whispered, answering. He was breathing heavily as he asked "hello?"

"Okay... Yeah, I'm on my way... Okay mom... You too... Bye" he said, hanging up.

"Michael, I'm really sorry. I gotta go." He said as he got dressed, grabbed his bag, and walked out, gently closing the door behind him.

This entire thing was an extremely unpredictable thing for Luke to do, and I was surprised.

I sighed as I got up and went to shower.

Sorry it's short