28

i couldn't end it like that. but I feel very proud because I wrote the smut on my own. I feel five, but im so happy I did it by myself. With my grandma in the room.

-Michael's pov-

"Daddy, these are good waffles" Kylie chimed from the table.

"Goos morning babe" Luke said, his voice low as he wrapped his arms around my waist from the back, kissing my neck then my cheek.

"Good morning." I said, turning around and kissing his lips gently.

After we ate breakfast, I got Kylie dressed in a spiderman outfit and brushed her blonde hair. I mainly left her hair down but braided her bangs on one side and wrapped them to the back of her hair, pinning them.

"Daddy!" she called, going to get Luke, who had just walked in.

"How do I look?" she asked.

"You look beautiful." he said, kissing her hand. She smiled.

"Me and your daddy have been together for five years today." he told her. I smiled. He remembered.

He pulled out a big red box of chocolates and some purple flowers. I gave him the blue flowers i got him and the big whit teddy bear.

We gave Kylie a necklace so she didn't feel left out.

She ran up to her room and me and luke sat on the couch, cuddling and watching family guy.

"Happy anniversary babe." I whispered.

"Happy anniversary." he answered.

About twenty minutes later, I got the nerve to do it. The sharp corner had been poking me for like two hours so I got up and took Luke's hand. I got on one knee and looked into his eyes.

"Luke, I love you more than anything. You mean the world to me. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. Will you marry me?" I asked him.

"Of course I will." he agreed, and I slid the ring onto his finger. I kissed him carefully.

"I love you so much" I told him.

"i love you too." he beamed.

Kylie came out with a piece of paper, and handed it to me. It was our family, drawn in crayon.

"Luke, you're so tall" I giggled. The three of us, surrounded by hearts.

"Kylie, I love it. We love it." I told her. She smiled.

"We're gonna be together forever, right daddy?" she asked me.

"Of course" I said, kissing her forehead.

cheesy AF I know. I realized I kinda drifted away from the teacher idea and I'm sorry.

thanks for reading. I love you so much

stay beautiful xx