Epilogue: Beginning of forever

"Push baby push" Lucas encouaged Arianna as she continued to give birth to their twins.

Sweat and tears poured down her face as another contraction hit her "I'm trying" she said through clenched teeth.

"One more big push Arianna. You can do it" the Doctor said. Lucas didn't hear look down out of fear of what he would see.

"Ahhhhh!" She screamed as she pushed once more, followed by the loudest cry of their child.

"it's a heathy boy" the nurse said and rushed to clean him up.

"It's happening again!" Arianna yelled as another contraction racked its way through her body.

"Push baby, you can do it. I love you so much" Lucas said as tears filled his eyes. He couldn't believe that just a year ago he didn't want to be married let alone become a father but here he was, watching his beautiful wife give birth to two of his children.

After two more pushes a screamed pierced the room as Annabell Marie made her grand appearance.

Arianna fell back against the bed exhausted and ready to hold her children.

"I love you so much" Lucas said gazing down at her.

She smiled weakly as tears flooded into her eyes "and I love you Lucas" she murmered.

Just then the nurse brought over a small bundle wrapped in a blue blanket, place their son into Ariannas waiting arms, she gazed down at their son. "Oh Lucas he's perfect"

"Yes he is. What will we name him baby?"

She smiled back down at her beautiful son "Dominic Christopher Carter"

Lucas nodded with a smile, approving of the name "it's perfect" he said.

Sitting down next to Arianna as he held his precious daughter Lucas couldn't help but thank Adrianna's father for losing his bet and forcing Lucas to marry Arrianna.

Who knew that the once cold and heartless Lucas Carter, forced into an Arranged marriage, would turn into a loving husband and father. Lucas knew one thing and one thing only, he was head over heals with Arianna and nothing would come between them.

*

Stay tuned everyone, this may be the end of this book but definitely not the end. Sorry it's so short but its time to end this book to start on their next adventure. Much love to everyone who stood by and voted for this book. I love you all!!!!