Chapter Six

Lucas began to forget All about Arianna, he had his money, now he could go back to his normal life. Tightening his arm around the naked woman in his king sized bed, his date stirred in her sleep and looked up at him smiling.

"Mm hi Handsome" Lucas had one rule, he will never sleep with the same woman more than once. He didn't want to be tied down or risk one of his one night stands getting pregnant and trapping him for his money.

"I think you need to go" The blonde in his arms Gasped up at him.

"excuse me?" Lucas rolled his eyes and got up from the bed.

"I said you need to leave" His voice cold, the blonde slid deeper under his covers.

"I...I don't understand baby, I thought this is what you wanted?" She whispered at him.

Lucas laughed down at her "No, I just needed a good fuck. I got it and now I want you to leave"

The blonde looked up at him with tears in her eyes "You used me?"

"Yes I did, now leave willingly or I will drag you out of this house myself"

"you wouldn't" Yelled the blonde.

Lucas stalked towards the bed, ripped the covers off of her, grabbed her arm and shoved her towards the door.

"GO TO HELL LUCAS!!!" she yelled when he threw her clothes out the door.

Lucas smirked at her angry face "I'm already there baby" And slammed the door in her face.

♤ ♡ ♢ ♧

Tonight Lucas would be attending the cutting Ceremony for his newest hotel in New York. A sense of pride washed over Lucas, his success and power radiating off of him in waves.

"Congrats on the opening of your new hotel man" Brandon said when he finally caught up to Lucas.

Lucas smiled and shook the man's hand "Thank you man, Took a year to build this. Glad to see it finished. So tell me how's your company? I hear that you will be taking it over seas?"

"you hear correctly, we will be breaking ground within the next year. But enough about me, have you heard from your wife?" Lucas stiffened.

"No, I haven't been able to find her to deliver the divorce papers"

"wait, Lucas it's been what 8 months? you're still married?"

Lucas only nodded, he had tried to look for her but she and her father disappeared. His PI never picked up on her trail. According to Justin, if she was in the United State's, they could be using fake names. When His leads kept coming up dead, he called the whole thing off and stopped looking.

"had she tried to contact you at all?"

Lucas shook his head "no, listen I'll catch up with you later, I need to get back to the ceremony" Walking away from Brandon, Lucas thought about Arianna and wondered where the hell she disappeared to. Pushing his thoughts aside, Lucas focused on the ceremony.

♤ ♡ ♢ ♧

"Arianna, What are you doing out here so late baby girl" Arianna smiled and turned to face her Father.

"just thinking daddy, sorry if I woke you"

Mark stepped closer to his daughter and wrapped a blanket around her shoulders "what are you thinking about?"

Arianna signed "home, it's been so long"

"Arianna, this is our home now baby girl" Mark sighed "I miss them too"