Chapter four

Lucas and Arianna have become great friends since their chat three nights ago, They weren't the best of friends but both of them were at least trying.

Lucas had been searching for Arianna for 20 minutes until finally finding her outside on the deck.

"Finally, I have been been looking everywhere for you Arianna"

Arianna laughed up at her newest friend/Husband "Well you know I love it out here, so this should have been the first place you looked, what's up?"

" there's a charity Auction coming up next week and I have to be there, with you" Lucas stated as he sat down in a chair next to here.

"Oh of course, which Charity?"

"it's a charity called Second chances, it helped fund childrens adoptions" A dark look crossed over Lucas' Face but Arianna didn't want to ruin the mood by asking questions.

"That's wonderful, my Cousin Madison is adopted"

Lucas looked over at her with a shocked expression "I didn't know that"

"well its not like we go around telling everyone she was adopted but she was 2 months old when My aunt and uncle adopted her. My aunt tried to conceive but nothing had worked so they chose adoption" Arianna smiled up at her handsome friend before turning her attention to the crashing waves in front of her.

"we will have to get you a dress, it a high end formal charity event. All of the rich and famous will be there"

"Mm will there be any sexy men attending? " Use to Arianna's jokes, Lucas laughed and shook his head.

"only one" He teased.

Arianna sat up straighter and went along with his teasing " What might his name be?"

Lucas smirked down at her "Lucas Carter" puffing out his broad chest he continued "Billionaire and devilishly handsome at your service"

Arianna couldn't contain her laughter, her eyes began to water and her vision blurred as she laughed at her handsome friend.

♤ ♡ ♢ ♧

Arianna was nervous about the Charity event tonight, She and Madison went shopping and found a beautiful long Red gown. Madison insisted that she buy the stunning gown because her eyes stood out with the color.

Arianna wasn't one for much make up but for this special night she allowed Madison to do whatever she wished.

"Ari, you look stunning sweetie" Madison gushed when she finished her makeup.

"are you sure Maddy? I don't want to over do it"

"it's a charity Auction sweetie, No one will be looking at you"

Finally convinced, Arianna Sat down on the side of her bed and Put her red high healed pumps on. Even with an extra 4 inches she knew that's Lucas would still tower over her.

Since becoming friends with Satan, she realized just how fun the devil could be. She loved their friendship, it made their marriage much easier.

Finally ready, her and Madison exited Arianna's room.

When they reached the stair case Arianna locked eyes with her devilishly gorgeous husband. She marveled over how broad and muscular his chest looked in a tux. His hair slicked back and his icy blue eyes staring up into her eyes she couldn't contain the blush.

"You look stunning Arianna. Hi Madison, I hope you and your family are well" Madison was taken aback by how sweet this man whom Arianna nicknamed Satan, was this very moment.