Chapter Two

Ari found herself inside of Lucas' study a few minutes after he stormed out of the kitchen. Glancing around at her surroundings, she noticed how dark and masculine this room was, the carpet was a deep brown color, the walls were a tan color that offset the deep black furniture. Stepping further into the room she glanced over at the massive Brown desk and walked towards it.

Lucas looked up at her with his cold eyes "sit" he told her. Arianna felt her fear beginning to choke her, Taking deep breaths she lowered herself into the comfortable black leather chair. Lucas stopped shuffling through his paperwork and finally sat back to look at her.

"we have a lot to go over, so make yourself comfortable" most people would think this was a nice gesture, but judging from his icy tone, Arianna knew she would be anything but comfortable.

"what exactly do...do I need to fill out?" She asked him quietly.

"I've had my lawyer draw up a few contracts, we will start with this one here" Lucas said and tossed the stack over to Arianna.

Grabbing the papers, she began to slowly read the top of the page 'Prenuptial Agreement'. Quickly glancing up at Lucas "I don't understand why this is necessary? "

Lucas looked over at her his tone turning dangerous as he spoke "you came into this marriage with nothing and when I'm through with you, you will leave with nothing and I do mean nothing" His cold words crushed Arianna, she would never take anything from this demon even if he wanted her too. She didn't need to read the rest grabbing the pen he threw at her, she signed the papers.

"there" Ari murmured and threw the papers at him.

"this paper here is for your consent to allow me to search all of your belongings as I wish, to assure that you won't steal from me" Arianna was floored, why would she ever steal from this man? How could he believe her to be a thief. None the less she took the paper and signed it.

"now that was easy" Lucas stated and Arianna began to stand "not so fast, sit back down" not wanting to push him, she flopped back down into her chair.

"yes Satan" Arianna mumbled.

"now since I'm stuck with you, I will need you to accompany me to all of my monthly events, you are to dress exactly how I want. You will have an allowance and in return for the money, you are to clean this house monthly from top to bottom. I don't have a cook so you will have 3 meals prepared every day for me. Before you protest, yes you may keep your job but should you start lacking in your chores you will be forced to quit, Am I clear?" Arianna had no choice but to agree. "good now please sign this then"

"Am...am a servant now?" She asked him and he laughed.

"indeed, you are" his voice so cold and deadly made her shiver from fear. "we will be wed, in 2 days. After our nuptials, we will announce it to the public, the press will be expecting us to be a couple in love so you will act the part. Am I clear?"

"yes master" Arianna hissed at him. All she wanted to do was smack him but she wasn't sure if he would hit her back or not and frankly the thought of him hurting her brought tears to her eyes.

"good, you are not allowed to have men over, text men or even see another man, unless you are at work and being professional. But Don't be fooled, I have eyes everywhere and will know if you defy me" His eyes were blazing as he spoke.

"perfectly clear, no men but does that apply to you for women?"

"absolutely not, I will make myself clear. I don't want you Arianna and I will sleep with whom ever I choose, Married or single" Arianna didn't understand why she was so heart broken over this but she felt her heart shatter. In a perfect world, a woman and a man marry for love and only sleep with each other, but this wasn't a perfect world and she most definitely didn't love this devil of a man.