Chapter Ten

*This is the last chapter that will skip ahead. from now on the chapters will get much longer. Thank you for reading。*

{ Two years later}

"Arianna you look Stunning" Madison gushed when she walked out of the dressing room.

"Thank you Maddy, I think I'll buy it" Arianna looked into the stand up mirror and smiled. The short pink dress with the brown belt looked amazing on her.

For the first time in the last two years, Arianna felt like she can live and breath again. Every day that passed she thought about her long lost love but she couldn't let that ruin her life. David would have wanted her to move on and live her life.

"Ari, I'll meet you in the food court" Madison yelled at the dressing room door.

"Okay"

Changing back into her Jeans and T-shirt Arianna checked out and walked out of Macy's.

Arianna wasn't paying much attention where she had been walking until she bumped into someone from behind.

"Oh my, I am so sorry, I wasn't paying attention...Lucas?" Arianna had been so surprised at seeing her Ex husband that she dropped her bags and purse, neither of them caring that the contents spilled everywhere. Icy cold blue eyes bore into hers as they stared at each other.

"Arianna, thought you were still in hiding with your boy friend" Lucas' cold tone and bringing up David brought tears to her eyes.

"No, um I've been home now for two years" Ari looked down at her feet as she spoke.

"bad break up?" Lucas asked with a smirk.

"No he was killed, Thanks for being a..."

"Mommy" Lucas froze when a Little girl, no older than two wobbled/ Ran over to Arianna.

Arianna didn't look up at Lucas and bent down to pick up Gabrielle "Hi baby, did you eat?" Ari smiled at her beautiful daughter, who very much reminded her of David.

"cute mommy cute" Gabrielle mumbled as she pointed towards Lucas.

"Yes baby he's cute"

Lucas coughed behind her as he tried to process the fact that she had a daughter and while they were still married.

"besshoe" Arianna Laughed as Gabby tried to tell Lucas "bless you"

"uh O" Gabby pointed down at the ground at her pacifier.

Breaking from his trance Lucas smiled at the adorable child and picked up her pacifier.

"Uh oh is right" Lucas' deep teasing voice causing Gabrielle to giggle. Arianna watched in Amazement as he wiped Off the dirt and handed it back to the child. "is she his?"

Arianna nodded her head sadly before answering "Yes, he died 1 month before I even found out. By that time I was 3 months along"

Lucas nodded his head and tried to find the words he wanted to say "Arianna could we talk?"

Shocking himself and Arianna she agreed.

"Yes, I'll be right back okay?" Arianna turned away from Lucas and walked towards Madison.

"I hope you don't mind but I really should talk to him. I'm sorry I promise we will get together tomorrow"

Madison smiled at Arianna "I know you do, if you need me call me. Love you"

"Oh I will call you. Love you too" Arianna wasn't sure where this conversation would go but it was long over due.

♤ ♡ ♢ ♧