Chapter Eighteen

Slamming his laptop down, Alex pushed his chair back and paced around his office. Its been a two weeks now and he had spent hours researching all he could about Lucas and looked everywhere for them but everywhere he searched turned out to be a dead end. No credit card usages; nothing saying they checked into a hotel, nothing.

Hearing his phone ringing, Alex walked over to his desk and answered.

"What?" he asked, growling into the phone.

The man on the other line laughed "What has your panties in a bunch Martin?"

Alex clenched the phone harder and answered hotly. His anger showing evidently "Shut the fuck up. Michael. what do you want?"

Micheal chuckled into the phone "Boss said Times up. You have one week to get him the goods or a bounty will be placed on your head. All bets will be off after Monday morning Alex. You know the place. Be there at ten am Monday morning or else" Micheal said and hung up.

Alex stood frozen in place. One week wasn't enough time. Tossing his phone down on his desk, Alex sat down in his chair and formed a plan.

Check list:

1. Hire a hit man

2. Take out the boss

3. Find and kill Lucas Carter

4. Kidnap Arianna Anderson

5. Kill her and her daughter

Satisfied with his check list, Alex leaned back in his chair and propped up his feet. Soon he will get his revenge. Very soon indeed and he didn't care which one came first.

A knock in his office door drew his attention away from his list. Shoving it aside he looked at the door and yelled "come in".

"Sir, you have a visitor" His assistant Brad announced, popping his head in.

"Thank you Brad, show them in please" he said taking a seat at his desk.

"Yes sir" Brad mumbled as he exited back into the hallway.

Alex wondered who his visitor was and what they could possibly want, especially with him.

Moments later he heard the door open slowly, to reveal a short plump woman. She was pretty and had nice curves, her hair was a deep black almost blue color. Her eyes looked to be hazel. What caught his attention the most was her massive breasts that were spilling out of her tight button up blouse. Alex never had a type of woman, as long as they spread their legs for him, he was satisfied.

Standing to his feet he extended his hand out to the woman "welcome, I'm Alex Martin. What can I do for you" he asked shaking her hand.

The woman smiled up at him "I know who you are, my name is Shannon Bishop. May I sit?" She asked pointing to the chair across from him.

"Oh yes, I'm sorry I tend to forget my manners, please take a seat." He told her and folded his hands over his laptop.

Shannon took her seat and smiled, Alex was a handsome man. Too bad I'm in love with Lucas she thought "I'm sure you are wondering why I am here Mr. Martin. But I have some information for you. It regards Arianna Anderson. Word on the street they are missing. I can help you"

Alex sat straight up in his chair and studied the woman across from him "okay, how do you know they are missing?"

Shannon threw her head back and laughed "Oh Alex. I know everything. Here's the deal, I tell you where they are and you bring Lucas to me" she stated calmly. Hook, line and sinker she thought smugly. Once she told him she had information on Ariannas whereabouts she knew Alex was hooked.