Chapter Three

Arianna was unaware of the predator heading her way. She barely focused on anything as she continued to kiss the sexy man holding her.

"Get your filthy hands off of my wife" Jumping from the man's embrace, Arianna shrunk away from her very furious Husband.

"I stopped being your wife asshole when you tossed me out on the streets, leaving my homeless" she yelled.

The strange man help up his hands and backed away from Lucas "hey man, I didn't know she was married" and scramble away from us.

"How dare you waltz over here and pretend that you care about me, you're the one who kicked me out. As far as I'm concerned divorce me and go back to your date" Arianna yelled at him and fled from the dance floor.

Lucas caught up to her and spun her around to face him "You are my wife and you will obey what I say"

Ripping her arm from his iron grip, she slapped him as hard as she could "I would rather die than stay married to a cold bastard like you"

" cold bastard huh? I basically handed you wealth and you slap me in my face?" Lucas seethed.

"really? you handed me wealth? Are you Fucking serious? Lucas, you treated me like I was the dirt under your shoes, you straight up told me I was your servant. I am not a servant, this is not my doing. I wasn't the one who gambled my dad's money, I wasn't the one who treated you horribly and most of all I wasn't the one who left her husband homeless. You have no heart Satan, you tossed your own daughter aside because she wasn't a boy, you use women and mentally abuse them. Who the hell would want to stay married to you?."

Taking a deep breath she continued "I could marry without love but I can't remain in an emotionally abusive marriage Lucas, I know you could care less about my past but let me enlighten you. My ex use to beat me and emotionally abused me, do you really think I want this? whatever the hell this is? I have no idea what happened to you that turned you into a cold bastard but get over it. This isn't the way to live. I'm out, this is not my problem, this is between you and my father. Do what you need to do but please I'm begging you just divorce me and let me live my life" Arianna wasn't aware of the tears that streamed from her face.

"You can Stand there and talk all you want but you will remain mine Arianna, nothing will change that" Arianna let out a sob as she realized that she was stuck with this awful and gorgeous man. She felt numb as he grabbed her arm and led her to the limo. Ari took her phone out from her purse and text-ed Madison that something came up and that she would explain later.

♤ ♡ ♢ ♧

As the days passed, Ari hasn't seen or talked to Lucas since the night at the bar. Desperately needing to get out of this massive house, Ari changed into a white dress and sandals, grabbed her phone and jumped into her car. Buckling her seat belt she dialed Madison's number.

"Hey chick, what's up?" Madison asked as soon as she answered the phone.

"about to head into town, want to meet me at the mall?"

"don't need to ask twice, see you in twenty" Hanging up the phone Ari put the car into drive and headed towards the mall.

♤ ♡ ♢ ♧

"Oh Ari look that dress would be beautiful on you" Madison jumped with glee as she shoved the dress into Arianna's waiting arms. "Oh these shoes would go with that dress" Since arriving at the Mall Madison has been in full swing. Shopping has always been her Favorite thing. "Hey Ari, isn't that your husband over there?" Ari looked over in the direction Madison pointed and rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, I'm going to try on this dress and then we can move into Hollister" Taking the dress and shoes into the dressing room, she changed and pulled on the navy blue dress and yellow pumps. Twirling in front of the mirror she instantly fell in love with the dress. Placing her hand on the door knob she froze when she heard Lucas speaking to someone.