Chapter Eleven

A week had passed since Arianna and Lucas shared a day on the beach together. She had refused to think that Lucas was attracted to her but every time they were in the same room together it was awkward.

Since That day Lucas had done everything he could to stay away from the blonde haired beauty. He assured himself that his attraction towards her had been because he was sexually frustrated and took his frustration out on the Brunette lying next to him.

Lucas hadn't meant to sleep with her but when he arrived at the bar the night before he had been slamming back shots after shots and before he knew it, he was lying in a strange bed with a woman whom he couldn't name. Running his hand over his face, he threw the woman's arm off of him and quickly dressed. Opening the door Lucas fled from her apartment and drove home.

Arianna had been feeding Gabby when the front door slammed shut, causing her to drop the applesauce on the floor. Looking towards the hallway she saw a very pissed off Lucas storm pass and slammed his door to his study. With shacking hands Arianna cleaned up her mess and took Gabby up for her nap.

Finding her way to the study, Arianna took a deep breath and entered.

The room was dark, no lights had been on and dark curtains covered the windows. Looking towards the desk, Lucas sat in his chair with his head between his hands. Timidly Ari walked towards the man, the closer she got to him the more she could feel his anger.

Lightly touching his shoulder his head jerked up "Lucas? What's wrong?" Arianna felt the fear slowly creeping up her back when cold blue eyes looked at her. If looks could kill, she was sure she would be dead.

"What do you want?" Lucas sneered at her.

Ari took a step away from the devil himself "I...I just wanted to check on you, you looked angry when you c..came home"

She hated how scared she felt towards this man, Especially when he abruptly stood up and stalked towards her. Arianna stepped back until her back was up against the wall. Strong arms placed on both sides of her kept her rooted in place. Lifting her eyes to meet the eyes of the devil, she sucked in a breath. Even in a darkened room she could read his eyes and knew she was close to danger.

Lucas smirked down at the woman and felt her fear, he enjoyed knowing that she was scared of him. Which she should be "want to know what's wrong with me? What's wrong is I want to Fuck you until you can't stand. That's what's wrong with me"

As much as Arianna wanted to cringe, her body lit up as if she were on fire. Desire racked through her body as she stared at the demon looming above her. She unconsciously moved her body closer towards his.

Arianna gasped when he ripped the top she was wearing in half and tossed it across the room. Rough hands picked her up and pushed her down on the sofa across the room. She couldn't breath, her brain was telling her to stop but her body was telling her to keep going.

Arianna battled with her self until she felt her Jeans being peeling off of her. Lust look over her body and ignited when Lucas kissed her. Hastily she returned his kiss and whimpered when he continued his kisses down her neck and over her chest.

Arching her back to meet his mouth, she moaned when Lucas took her already hard nipple into his mouth. Rolling his tongue around, she felt him bite down and hissed in pain which quickly turned into pleasure. Lucas continued his torcher as he moved lower, biting and sucking. Finally Reaching her panties, her breath hitched when he ripped them to shreds.

Lucas looked up with icy blue eyes and watched Arianna arch her back while he spread her legs apart. Reaching his hand down towards her mound, he sucked in a ragged breath As he felt her moisture pooling around his fingers. "Mm-mm nice and wet for me Aren't you Arianna"