Chapter Nine

Arianna woke the next morning wrapped in Davids arms. Taking her time she looked over his body. This was the man she loved and the man she could see herself marrying. Ever since the day she fell into his arms Arianna, never looked back on her past. Six months she had been dating this gorgeous sweet man. David treated her with respect and never once made her feel like she was worthless.

Arianna finally felt that something was finally going her way and nothing could change that.

Tossing the covers off of her, she gently removed Davids arm and climbed out of bed.

Making her way down the stairs Arianna Entered the kitchen and started to cook breakfast. Arianna stood in the kitchen and still couldn't believe that she was living in Tennessee with David. People say love makes you do crazy things and they would be correct. There was nothing but country out here, no beaches just a lot of land.

Arianna turned the range on and grabbed the eggs from the refrigerator And made them a real cowboy breakfast. She had never seen a man eat so much food until she met David.

"Mm something smells delicious. Morning Baby" Arianna smiled at Her man and smacked his hand when he reached for a piece of toast.

"Hey hands off, go sit" Arianna turned to face David and burst into laughter. He had given her his famous puppy dog look "ugh, that's not even fair, you know how that look affects me...Fine one piece but that's it until breakfast is finished cooking"

David smiled and grabbed 3 pieces, before Arianna could scold him he shoved them into his mouth and walked over to the counter. Shaking her head, Arianna focused her attention on the food.

♤ ♡ ♢ ♧

"I have a competition coming up in Nashville in 3 months, I would love it if you came" They had been eating when David spoke up.

"Oh course I'll be there honey. When exactly is the date?"

"November 18th"

Arianna had never seen him on a bull and was excited. Thinking about her massive man riding on a dangerous animal was a turn on but she also heard about how dangerous it was. The thought of losing David took her breath way.

♤ ♡ ♢ ♧

Lucas walked into the bar to meet Brandon and was shocked to Courtney and Madison there as well.

"Hey there Lucas, I forgot to tell you but um yeah Courtney didn't feel like staying home alone" Brandon rolled his eyes, clearly annoyed that his girlfriend had to follow him every where he went.

Lucas laughed and took a seat next to Madison "Hello Madison, how are you these days?"

Madison blushed and nodded " I'm very well thank you and how are you? "

"I'm good, same old"

Courtney was bored already and huffed. She didn't understand why Brandon never took her out, just the two of them. The only time he ever agreed to going out was if there would be other people with them "So Madison, you were telling us about Arianna's sexy new man? Does he really ride bulls?"

Lucas couldn't believe what he had just heard. As far as he was concerned they were still married. Not that he was faithful.

Madison felt uncomfortable since Lucas was sitting next to her but she answered anyways "Yes, David is a professional Bull rider"

"How did they meet?"

"They met after her dad got married, she tripped and literally fell into his arms. It was like a fairy-tale. She really loves him"