Book two!!!!

Guess what everyone I have started to write book two. Depending on how it goes I may continue as a series. I hope this book continues to climb in reads and votes. Please share if you love Arranged it would be so much to me. I have given you many hints during this book that will end up in book two, three or four. Who knows what I have planned ;) also please note that not all of the books will mainly be about Lucas and Arianna, there's still Brandon and Madison's story to tell and if you forget Nikos his story also should be told as well. Book two will have the main for again like Arranged there will be a lot of adventure in store for the Carter family, an upcoming wedding, so much more. Also, I have went back and started to edit this book and add a little bit here and there, nothing too big but if you wish to reread it that is fine also. So if you think you have an idea about what I am referring too, comment below and those who are correct, I will dedicate that chapter too. If there's anything you wish to see in the upcoming books please comment and I will see what I can do. Always open to suggestions. I have read Arranged and fell in love all over again. Book two title is still in the works, I have the title and might change it as I write more to it. So if you have a suggestion feel free to let me know below. The title I pick, I will dedicate that to that person.

So enjoy, read and vote for Arranged!!! Much love- Maria