Chapter Five

Two days have passed since Lucas left for New York and Arianna found her self feeling much more relaxed now that he was gone. Even becoming friends with the devil proved to be just as stressful for her.

Arianna felt like being carefree today. Dressing in Her black bikini, she grabbed her beach towel, tanning lotion and left the house. After finding the perfect spot, she laid out her towel and plopped down on the towel. Lathering the lotion all over her body, Arianna smiled and laid back. Listening to the sound of the waves crashing at her feet, for the first time in over a month, she left her body relax.

Arianna had been completely unaware of the man with Grey eyes watching her or as he began to approach her.

"Well hello there Arianna" Arianna startled by the deep voice she jerked up into a sitting position.

"Um excuse me, Who are you?" Wrapping her towel tightly around her body, she jumped up and backed away from the man.

"You don't know me but I know a lot about you, Tell me how's your father?" The man asked her. Arianna's fear evident as her body stiffened.

"Fine, who are you and what do you want?"

The man smirked "my name is Eric Carter" Ariannas mouth dropped open.

"C.Carter?"

"I see my brother hasn't mentioned any of his family, its a shame really. We would've enjoyed meeting you but unfortunately that's not the case. We want you gone" Arianna felt tears form in her eyes.

"Please sir, don't kill me. I haven't done anything.." Eric raised his hand and Arianna shut her mouth.

"How much will it take for you to disappear?" Arianna was confused and the look on her face proved that she wasn't aware of what had been going on. "I'm sorry to frighten you love, clearly you don't know the man you married. I am not like the cold bastard but there's something you need to know. He killed his wife and daughter" Arianna felt her knees buckle. Killed?

"I'll leave" She muttered. Eric smiled, Since Ariannas head was bent she never saw the evil look on Eric's face. Lucas took what had belonged to Eric, so he will take the one thing Lucas cared about. His wife, even if she had no clue how he felt about her.

"Simply for your safety. Surely you understand. Now how much would it take?"

"Yes I understand" Arianna looked up at Eric " 3 million" 2.5 will pay off her fathers debt and the rest would pay for her to escape the country with her father.

"Done, you are to tell no one about meeting me, do you understand Arianna? I would hate to have to hurt you"

"Yes, yes I understand. I will leave today" Arianna grabbed her items and began to walk away.

"Oh and Arianna? Don't ever come back" Nodding her head she bolted up the beach and into the house. Throwing on a T-Shirt And jeans, Arianna packed all of her clothes, grabbed her keys and ran down the stairs.

"Arianna?" Bentley appeared from out of no where and Startled her. Trying to calm down, she smiled up and him.

"Hi Bentley, I was just going to put these in the car and then come find you but since your here I'll let you know now. I'm going on a vacation with my Aunt, uncle and cousin Madison. I'll be back before Lucas arrives" She hated lying and certainly wasn't very good at it but Bentley believed her.

"you certainly deserve a nice vacation, where are you going?" grabbing her bags, Bentley walked out to the car with her.

"We are going to Hawaii" Arianna said and jumped up and down with glee. She tried to make it seem believable.