47

We kiss for only a few seconds, moving into heavy making out. My lips part further to accommodate him as he slides his tongue in to caress mine. Devouring me with restraint until I make an involuntary groan under my breath with how responsive my body is being. My hands slide up around his jaw to keep him close. I'm practically dragging him to me because I want him so badly I can barely contain it.

It's a combination of the low lighting, the being completely alone, everything we have shared and let out this past twenty-four heightening emotions. I feel like we have talked so much more than we ever did and cleared the air, built a deeper connection. Now we're lying nose to nose on a bed and making out while barefoot, and I am very susceptible to how hard his abs are. How muscular and much bigger than me he is, as his hands roam over my ass and tugs me into what he has going on in his pants. He smells divine and feels even better.

All reminders of Jyeon the lover. Pulled in with memories of how much I used to like sex with him and the intensity of how I feel about him now that I can bask in the reciprocation of his own emotions. He has this ability to devour me whole with minimal effort completely, and had he tried to seduce me over the years we were married, even while at war, I would probably have caved every time. I missed it the most when we turned from one another. How it once felt to be intimate with him.

"We should stop before I maul you." Jyeon separates us and slides back on the bed, pulling away and tensing as though it's physically painful to stop. But I tighten my grip around his neck and snake my leg through his to yank him back to me.

"I didn't say you couldn't. I wasn't stopping you." I murmur it against his mouth as I move us back to a passionate kiss, pressing my lips to his before nibbling on his bottom one. I'm filled with a sense of power and satisfaction, which turns me on when he moans at my assault. Sliding into him, so my pelvis matches his groin, his erection becomes noticeable. Like putty in my hands, I like the fact I can make him as horny as I am with a brief touch. He doesn't need a second invitation.

"Don't say I didn't warn you, baby." He smirks.

Jyeon rolls me on my back with a fly maneuver, fast and smooth. So he ends up on top of me, somehow managing to get my leg out and his both between mine, where he nudges them open with his thighs. Bracing himself over me while continuing to make love to my mouth and deepening it until we practically eat each other. Our bodies are wrapped up as one human form, and it's hard to decipher where his limbs end and mine begin. Slight grinding together sensually where bodies touch, and his weight, although half suspended, is a massive turn on me for me. He makes me feel small and delicate like this and overpowered yet safe.

It's enough to make my hormones self-combust, and my hands stray down his back and over his toned ass, encouraging slight thrusting as we move in unison. Dry humping instinctually and losing ourselves in the passion. His body is pinning me down as he rubs his hardness against my clit through my thin jersey dress, and I groan with every thrust. Wrapping my legs around his hips and arch my back to encourage him to keep going. It's causing major inner twangs of pleasure.

"If we're doing this... then these are coming off," Jyeon murmurs into my ear as he breaks away, tugging at my clothes, and I release him to help him discard the fabric between us. Acting as a barrier for skin that wants to be touched. Both consumed by a pulsing need and desperation to continue, we pull one another's tops over each other's heads, only breaking from kissing to get them over our faces and throw them aside physically. Erratic and in haste. We peel ourselves free of confines.

Jyeon stops to roll onto his back as he kicks off his bottom half, and I strip myself at speed until I am left in a bra and panties. No longer hesitant around him when this hot to have sex. Excitement is bubbling inside of me, and I have no will to stop this, and I definitely have no doubts about doing it.