1

I am editing and republishing chapters throughout the week so please read and comment🫶🏾

Ms. Fighter

"SUCK MY DICK BITCH!"

Here we go again, Briana getting into another fight at school due to peoples kids trying her.

Raised in Bronx, Briana came from a wealthy family well more so her uncle who was rich and had to take care of her since her parents were gone.

One thing for sure she didn't change for nobody and no one, her hard New York exterior stuck like gorilla glue. Letting everyone know she's not to be fucked with.

Guessing some people don't get the fucking memo.

"Word to my motha bitch, I'll fuck you up again and again and again if you keep fucking playing with me hoe!" The girl yelled as school security carried her to the dean's office.

The other girl laid on the concrete floor in the quad area leaking blood from her face. Luckily security came just in time or else the girl would be rushed to the hospital...she still was.

"Omg I can believe she did that"

"She's fucking crazy"

"Look she's leaking blood"

"Oh shit"

Whispers and murmurs being said from the innocent bystanders of the fight.
It only last 5 minutes until security ran towards them to break it up.

The whole 5 minutes were Briana whooping the girl's ass from here to methuselah. The other girl couldn't even get a word or a hit in before Briana took off on her.

(Who else watch joseline cabaret lmao)

It wasn't rare from fights to go in Briana's favor since she's been trained by her uncle. One of strongest men in the world, who else was touching her?

"Ms. Oliver, why are you here in my office...again?"

The dean asked folding their hands together while Briana sat in front of them with no scratches or marks.

"We both know why I'm here, hurry up and suspend me or give me on school suspension I'm tired" She yawned and then cracked her neck and knuckles.

"Look, I've been far to lenient on you Ms. Oliver and I think it's time we put you in the behavioral classes" They grumbled slightly trying not to piss her off.

In this moment Briana wanted to fight the dean but that wasn't going to end well on her part.

'I'm not going back to juvie over this bitch' She thought with a scowl on her face.

"For what? I have the best grades in my class and I'm second in my grade"

Though Briana got into a lot of fights she is the smartest girl in her grade, despite having a blinded rage every 3-5 business days.

"I get that you have a brilliant mind but I can't risk that because of how you choose to behave" The dean pulled out class transfer papers pushing the towards her.