2

Rumors

"I heard that they're already dating"

"Well I heard that they were fucking in the abandoned science building"

"But it's haunted why would they fuck there?"

"I guess they wanted the ghosts to watch"

Shit like this was being talked around school once people saw Briana and Baki together 2 weeks after she joined the behavioral classes.

Were they dating...no, but they were in that stage of talking about getting into one.

Briana wasn't a one to waste time if she really liked someone and being that Baki was checking all her boxes for guys that she likes, she was quickly feeling him.

"Baki!" Briana yells as she crosses the street running towards him.
They started walking into school together since her first day.

Baki stops walking watching her catch up to him. His inner thoughts thinking she looked really cute because her hair was styled in a swoop bun.

(She still has braids in)

She put in sparkly hairpins that really made it look perfect. Although it took her a minute to do the style and yes she almost gave up.

"I like your hair" Baki compliments her once she was in ear shot.
"Thank you, you look.....the same but still cute" She smiled as his face turned sour.

"Come on we'll be late" He rested his arm around her shoulder walking with her.

Their school had a PDA rule but them being them, they didn't give a fuck. It's not like they was doing anything for real they stuck to holding hands and other shit like that.

*DING DING DING DINGGG*

The school bell rung to let everyone know that class has begun and that tardy slips are being passed out.

Just 1 minute after the bell ring the two walked in only seeing 10 students compared to the 26 that was usually there.

"Go get a pass" The teacher said not looking up from the their desk.

"But we JUST walked in and the bell barely rung a minute ago" Briana said in disbelief that they were going to get tardy passes.

"I don't care, you know that once they bell ring that if you're not in class YOU ARE TARDY" The teacher finally looks up and the two with a glare.

"Your husband cheated again huh? Fucking bitch" Baki spoken before turning around and pulling Briana with him.

Prison Escape

Unknowingly Briana went along with him wondering where they were going since the way to get passes were in the opposite direction.

Walking down the opposite hallway towards the East wing of the school, Baki decided they were going to skip school today.

"W-where are we going?" She asked looking at the back of his head as he kept walking pulling her arm.