9

"Binny do you like girls?" Baki asked Briana as they were studying at his house.

"W-what? Do I like girls?" She chokes on her spit coughing.

"Yeah, I mean I don't care because you like who you like, it's just I saw you looking at Chloe"

Baki was very attentive when it came to Briana since she always held his attention.

So when he saw they way she looked at Chloe like she's seeing her celebrity crush it raised the question.

"Uhh I don't know really, I've never been with a girl but I do find Chloe attractive just I don't think I'd be romantically involved with her" Briana said biting the middle of her pencil.

"Are you asking because you honestly wanted to know or are you feeling some type of way?"

Briana raised her eyebrow hoping that his answer would tick her off.

"The first one, I don't give a fuck if you liked her or not because it wouldn't be a comparison between both her and I"

[meaning if Briana was with either one there wouldn't be a comparison in how the relationship evolves]

'Whew thank god' She thought smiling at his answer.

"Okie queer ally we see you" Briana smirks nudging his side.

"Babe it's 2022 who has time to be homophobic?" He shakes his head chuckling.

"Well you never know people are strange..."

"Indeed"

>>>

"Chloe come sit with us" Briana calls out getting Chloe's attention.

The girl walks over to the table they sat at sitting in front of them.

"Wassup?"

Chloe looked between the too as Baki sat on his phone scrolling through fights on twitter, he finds them amusing.

"Nothing, how's you're first week of school going?"

"Can't complain honestly but there's this boy...Aj I think his name was he tried to get at me" She shivered in disgust not wanting to think about it.

"Uht girl same, like he pulled the black card on me" Briana busted out laughing.

"Ew he's a whole fuck nigga why would ANY girl want to be with him" Chloe shook her head laughing with her.

"Exactlyyyyy like I already have a boyfriend why would I mess up my relationship to be with someone that would most definitely cheat on me" She squinted her furrowing her eyebrows with a mug on her face.

"Deadass make that make sense" Chloe added agreeing with Briana.

"So you got a girlfriend?" Briana questioned making Chloe blush.

"Damn is my lesbian aura that strong?" She giggled.

"I mean it's not not that strong but yeahhh" Briana nodded as the two girls laugh.

"Anyways, yeah I do but she goes to another school" The girl pouted.

"Long distance?"

"Yeah before I got shipped out here for 'reasons unknown' but my aunt lives here so I couldn't go to her school"

"Oh that's sucks honestly the behavior class is the best class here, we don't have to deal with assholes like Aj" Baki joined in the conversation.

"Boy wasn't you just watch two people fight over a Big Mac?" Briana side eyed him.

"Yeah and the homeless man won but I heard everything" He shrugs.

"This boy" Briana stressed.

Chloe laughed at the too seeing them interact like a whole married couple.

"You two are funny"

"I'm just deadass people think I'm being funny" Briana said seriously but with a small smile.

"Lies, she repeats tiktoks all day"

"Who asked you to speak on me sir I don't remember asking" Briana waves him off smacking her lips as she was caught in a lie.

Chloe was just happy to make new friends, true friends at that.

_______________________

Lesbehonest Chloe is dat girl definitely has tiktok and only post wlw thirst traps lol 😂