10

"Shit I'm nervous" Chloe mumbles as she waits for her girlfriend.

Standing on the sidewalk in front of her girlfriend's favorite cafe the tall girl looks at her phone for the time then back up.

She got there earlier than expected and told her girlfriend not to rush knowing that she would despite being told not to.

"CHLOE!" A dulcet voice calls out to her making her quickly look up.

[dulcet: Sweet to the ear; melodious; harmonious]

Running towards her in 6 inch platform boots which Chloe always wondered how she never broke an ankle.

"Keiko" The love struck girl huffed coming in contact with her girlfriend with a warm hug.

[victorious inspired name lmao]

Keiko was 5'4 had light tanned skin and dressed in gyaru aesthetic.

[she's actually tan so no black face👍🏾]

During school days you wouldn't know she even liked gyaru unless you were a close friend that hung out with her on the weekends.

She loved the over decorated hello kitty nails, the vibrant hair as she had half pink half blonde.  Overall Keiko loved the cute look.

And Chloe loved it even more as she saw Keiko on instagram before DMing her and basically Shooted her shot.

"Chloe you can let me go now I won't fly away" Keiko giggles patting Chloe's back as they have been hugging for a while now.

"Sorry Keke, I just missed you so much" Chloe blush releasing her hold on Keiko.

[Keke is nickname for cute in Chinese, if I'm wrong I'm sorry I found it out through research but even Google can be wrong]

The two girl stare at each other lovingly as they both missed each other equally the same.

Chloe may have snuck to Japan a couple of times during break to spend it with Keiko and her family.

[Chloe comes from a rich Chinese family]

"Come on they have the cutest cats here and I'm saving one until graduation to adopt" Keiko grabs Chloe's hand walking towards the cat cafe.

Blissfully Chloe stared down at Keiko following her.

Happy thoughts running through her mind as she never wants to be apart from Keiko.

>>>

"Hey babe I just got a text from Chloe and she asked if we wanted to come hangout with her and her girlfrienddddd~ ouuu" Briana smiles at her phone the tilts her head to look at Baki.

Who was show boxing in to open space of his room which scares the fuck out of Briana because he honestly punches the fuck out of the air like if it's a real person.

Ignoring his girlfriend Briana smacks her lips in annoyance. "I guess I just find another boyfriend to hangout with" She mumbles under her breath.

Which catches Bali's attention as he cuts his eyes towards her, side eyeing her with the evilest glare.

[that one scene in thus spoke Kishibe Rohan👀]

"Not to sound toxic but he wouldn't even get to approach you before he's knocked out" He stops boxing with just lightly bouncing in place chuckling with a cocky grin.

Briana doesn't know what it is but that turns her on in the worst way possible.

"Ahem well good to know who serious you are about me, I have to shower now" She clears her throat nodding before getting to go 'shower'.

Baki knew what she was about to do since he noticed how her thick thighs clenched together.

"If the shower head isn't enough I'll gladly join you princess" He shouts smiling.

Briana stuck her hand back into the door way flipping him off, then curled her index finger signaling him to come with her.

'Big dick bastard' Briana curse him in her mind as she folded for him.

[girl I wouldn't stand up either shiiiiii😏]

________________________

Sooo y'all like Chloe and Keiko?

A little wholesome lesbianism🤪 I might carry them out in this book  as like a mini side story in some chapters.