•Prologue.1•

"I hate you"

That last words she spoke to him, and she hated herself for it but back then she was young and in love.

Now she's wiser more mature in her soft girl era as they say now, after graduating she moved to California.

Since somehow her uncle ended up in the butt fuck of nowhere at a maximum state prison in Arizona.

Not like he was there serving hard time but thats besides the point, Briana love the vibes in California and decided to live in LA.

She was going to live the "rich LA white girl" life since her uncle was paying for it, so the money her parents left her hasn't even been touched yet.

"Babe you ready?"

"Yeah give me a minute, I'm just about done with my hair" Briana has struggled to put her hair in a cute bun for a minute.

She was going out with her "man" as her new friends would say but she didn't see him as that.

"Why not just get a wig or put your in braids?" Johnathan asks coming up behind Briana wrapping his self around her.

Johnathan was tall 'too damn tall' if you ask Briana.

They met at a birthday party that was for her new friend Sidney.

He had been eye balling her all night but never pushed up until she brought it to his attention, she hated non confrontational people.

"You know I'm on a natural journey..." Briana shrugs him off as she lays her edges down.

"I mean I know but wouldn't it be easier?" Johnathan liked Briana's natural hair but hated how long it took first her to style it.

Briana smacked her lips putting down the edge brush. "I'm not about to argue with you about MY hair"

She leaves the bathroom with Johnathan following behind her like a puppy.
Despite the little ticks Briana gets when he speaks, Johnathan was very "submissive" towards her.

He gave boyfriend material without having the title, they weren't exclusive but people knew that they were "together".

Well everyone except one person...someone who wouldn't give a fuck If she was married.

.....Baki Hanma, her ex.

•••••••

Whew 😅 something light 🤪