7

"I swear I need my coochie ate the way my kitty meow meow be purring" Briana whispered to herself as she rested her head on her desk facing the window.

"I can fix that" Baki said leaning down towards her making Briana break her neck.

"Huh!?" She squealed as her eyes widen from him being so close.

"You said you need to be ate out, I said that I can fix that" He said simply as if he didn't say what he just said.

"Umm, I was joking hehe" She shied away awkwardly laughing.

"Don't lie Binny, I mean if you don't want to then I understand" Baki nodded his head not wanting to pressure her.

"N-no it's not that I don't want to because I do- god I really really do, but you know we not together so won't it be weird?"

Though the two spent most of their days together neither of them made an effort to go beyond close friends.

"Binny do you want to be together?" He asked putting her on the spot.

"Yes" she said effortlessly like she practiced this moment in her head many times.

"Then we're together or should I asked you like how they do in the movies?"

"No I hate that shit plus it wouldn't seem natural coming from you" She smiled sitting up then grabbed his hand to hold on to.

Seemly the two were a perfect match almost too perfect if you ask anyone.

Later that day

Briana and Baki were at his house since it seem right just case things got more intense he'd have condoms.

"So just strip and lay down then you gon get busy,right?" Briana asked stating the obvious due to her nervousness.

"Binny just lay down on bed and get comfortable" Baki said in a demanding tone.

He went to his closet changing into a pair of red gym shorts and only those shorts.

The skimpy red shorts hugging his meaty thighs showing his slight bulge.

"Welp uhh...I see you're prepared" Brianna gulped seeing how ripped Baki was under his school clothes.

'Damn he must workout a lot' She thought biting her lip.

"Didn't want to get any of my shirts wet" He shrugged smirking measly before laying between Brianna's legs.

'Thank god I got that wax last week' Brianna thought to herself as she stared at the boy between her legs.

(Do as y'all wish but me preferably I like a hairless Kewchi, ur body ur choice)

Unzipping the side of her skirt Baki pulled it down with the help of Brianna lifting up her waist.

To his surprise she didn't have on any sexy panties just some that looked like mini shorts that said 'I hate Monday's'

"Cute" He mumble making Brianna flush with shyness.

His breath over her clothed pussy made Briana squirm from being impatient.

"Please don't tease me" She whines breathlessly as her chest rose up and down.

Baki ignored the girl and proceeded to lick her inner thighs slowly working up towards her panties to slide them off.

Being face to face with Briana bare cunt seeing how wet she was make the boy blush.

'She's like this all because of me' He thought looking at Briana.

"Don't look at me like that" She mumbles covering her face with her hands.

Baki moves one of her hands leaning in licking up all her juices slurping on her wet cunt.

"Ahh" She moans feeling his warm tongue on her licking her clit.

Briana would be the first girl he ate out, not that it showed.

Holding her legs over his shoulders lightly sucking on her clit making her jerk in pleasure.

He was basically making out with her coochie cause more and more juices to flow out of her.

"I'm gonna cum, fuckk" She groans trying to push him away but doesn't try to stop him.

Knowing that he slid his fingers inside her motioning them to hit her gspot.

The combination of him sucking her clit and fingering her at the same time sent Briana over the edge.

"Oh my god I'm cumming" She shouted locking her legs around his head while the shook from her cumming on his face.

Rehearsing her hold on him, Baki slid his fingers out putting them in his mouth sucking her juices off.

"You nasty freak" She giggles watching before he leaned up to kiss her.

"Who's the real freak now?" He said between kisses, making her playful roll her eyes.

______________________

Yeah this been sitting in drafts for a LONGGGG time lmao 😂

But imma start updating this book fr since y'all like it 🥰