15

Unedited

Baki has had bad days but nothing like that day.
She looked at him with disgust and he hated it.

Although it hasn't been a year of them being together baki already felt attached to Briana and it was starting to become unhealthy.

It's been three whole days since he's spoken or bad any physical contact with Briana.

There was a mental itch in his head that only she could scratch, her smile her laugh anything she did made him smile.

Baki became more irritable more mad each second she wasn't around him, a hot fireball of rage building up inside of him.

Knock em out the Box

He was going to talking to her, finally going to get his girlfriend back.

It was lunch time he knew exactly where she'd be, he knew her every move even she thought he didn't know he did.

So when he found Briana out by the field talking to none other than AJ of all people....he snapped.

'Is she trying to make me jealous?' 'Does he not value is life?'

As the rage progresses Baki could think of killing AJ for even looking in Briana direction but now there's no turning back.

Briana pov

"Yeah so I was think we should go out and get something to eat"

Ever since news broke out that Briana was no longer speaking or broke up with Baki, Aj has been on her like white on rice.

The only reason she allowed him to speak to her now was because she knew about Baki following her around in and outside of school.

Feeling his bodyguard like presence when she walked to and from home and school, and on weekends he would have flowers at her doorstep.

She couldn't hate him.

"Are you paying for me?" Briana asked Aj in return to him asking her out.

"I mean we can split it, i get the movie you get the food"

Briana internally threw up as he Ickes her out, she knew baki wouldn't even think about splitting the bill let alone a date with her.

Before she could respond Briana see Baki from behind Aj. He stares her down as he walks up to them.

"Hey, let me talk to you" Baki says to Aj, making him jump as he sneaks up on him.

Aj looked visibly scared but didn't want to seem like a bitch. "Man fuck you wanna talk about? You mad I'm finna take yo bit-"

A punch to the face silences AJ before he could even finish his sentence.

Aj stumbles back trying to regain his balance, putting up his hands in the process.

"You snuck me" He musters to get out before throwing a punch but fails to make it land anywhere on Baki.

Taking this opportunity Baki starts flying punches at Aj landing each one at his face.

Briana stands there casually watching the scene as students start to notice the commotion and gather around.

"OH SHIT THEY FIGHTING!"

Phones recording the fighting as 'ouu's and 'damn's come out of their mouths.

"Baki stop this isn't you" Kozue pushes through the crowd trying to play 'captain save a hoe'.

Briana mean mugs her, at the end of the day Baki was her man and hers alone.

"Aye stop talking to my nigga, bitch" Briana drops her backpack let it roll off her shoulders.

"He wasn't your last night" Kozue says putting her hand on her hip.

"What you just-"

All focus moves to Briana as she runs up on Kozue knocking her to the ground.

"Stupid bitch, you know not to play with me weak ass hoe" Briana says punch Kozue in the face as she was on top of her.

The most Kozue could do was pull on Briana's braids and plead for someone to get Briana off of her.

"HELP ME!"

"Can't nobody save you from this ass whooping, let my hair go bitch"

The crowd was hyped but feared for Aj's life as he was slumped on the floor after Baki was done with him.

Baki was so far gone in his head that he wondered why people were surrounding him but to his surprise he saw Briana on top of Kozue.

He didn't move an inch to help Kozue or try to break up the fight. Baki knows better than anyone what it means to let your anger go.

After a few more hits Briana got up and stomped on Kozue. "He your man but ain't help you? Bitch please"

In the heat of the moment Briana turned towards Baki and slapped him. "I hate you"

The last words she said before leaving, and there he stood alone without her.

•••••••

Short but essentially to the plot bcuz y'all finna be realllll upset lol

As this is the end of season 1 of the book.

Luckily Season to is already being written and almost ready to be published on the 18th (the day b4 my Birthday🎉)

ALSOOOOO CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS IN THE BETWEEN TIME SO YALL GOT SUM TO READ OKAYYY THANK YOUUUUU 💜💜💜